House Arrest

Y/n pov:

"No. No! Don't!!" I was crying desperately. I wanted him to stop! But he didn't.

My trouth was sore from all the shouting and I couldn't see on my left eye. I was heavily bleading from all over my body. I had broken my left arm and my right leg was in a very scary position. But the state I was in was nothing against what was around me. It was a hell!

Never in my life I saw such disaster. Not even when we fought against the dragons after the Grand Magic Games, when we fought against Tartaros, Alvarez or Acnologia. Nothing could be comparable to this.

No one could be compared to him.

And again I woke up in my room breathing heavily. The only thing in my head was that dream.

"Yeah, it's just a dream. A dream. There's no reason to be scared of him now. Now I'm y/n and I'm on Earth not in Earthland. (sorry I didn't really know how to make the diference so let's just go with this, Earth =BnHA and Earthland = FT) Now call down." I was trying to calm myself. It took me few minutes but eventualy it worked enough for me to stop shaking. That nightmare was still hunting me even after so many years.

I looked at the clock and it was six so I decided to get up. I walked quitly to the kitchen and started to make a breakfast. When it was done I wrote a letter saying that I'm going out and that they should warm the food up.

I was going to turn fourteen one month later so I got permission to be more outside the house.

I was walking through the city without any goal. When I was going down an old street in one poor block I heard a scream. I was trying to find where did it come from but it was total silent. After a while another one and another.

I started to run the way it was coming from. When I get there I hid behind the corner. I looked from behind and saw three young girls hiding at the end of the alley from a bunch of big men that looked like they were having fun.
Four of them were staying closer to the girls catching their wrists and arms and trying to force them from the wall to the middle of the group.
Then other men joined and started to grab the girls and tear their clothes off.

I couldn't watch it anymore and used Satan Soul. I beat them up and took their clothes handing them to the scared girls. Then I called police.

When the police arrived they started to ask who beat those men up. One of the girls answered that some man in mask appeared and did it while the other two just nodded. I was clever enough to tell them not to reveal my secret.
Then the police asked me what I was doing there. I said that I was on a walk when I heard some screaming and when I came I saw the villains already lying on the ground so I called police. They thanked me for doing so. Then they even against my protests drove me home and took the girls to the police station for further interrogation.

When I got home my parents weren't happy I got in some mess like that. They said I shouldn't make so much trouble and that I'm under a house arrest.

When I was going to make a dinner I heard from the living room that those villains were so beaten up that they have to stay in the hospital for at least a month. Ups. Maybe I should control my power I use when fighting someone. Next time.

Thanks guys! It makes me really happy that someone is enjoying something I wrote.
Ok, so I was wondering about the next chapters. Do you rather want to do the test or go through recommendations to UA? I'll leave the decision to you.
Bye! See you in the next chapter!❤️