We Meet Again

Y/n pov:

When I woke up every hurt. Every part of my body was on fire. And I couldn't move. I couldn't open my eyes. Voices could be heard from afar. I couldn't hear them.

My left eye finally moved but I still couldn't see anything. I could hear the voices closer and closer but I still couldn't understand them.

Finally my eyesight got back and I realized I was somewhere I couldn't recognize. I could now understand the voices. There were from many different people.

I looked around the room, since I could move my head now, only to find Bakugo next to me.
He was really angry. He was sitting on a wooden chair to which he was tied up. Of course he tried to struggle and yell but it was for nothing.

Right, he's tied up so...
I just realized I was tied up too.
How interesting...

"So you finally woke up?"
A man's voice said. I knew that voice. I heard it already few months ago. It belongs to the man standing in front of me. He had light blue hair and many hands... Shigaraki.

He finally looked a bit like a leader.

"Do you want something to drink?"
I looked to right where I saw Kurogiri. It looks like we're in some kind of bar.

"Unfortunately, I can give you only water or milk. Most of the things here have alcohol in it."

"I see... Thank you for the offer but I'd have to decline."

"I thought that would be the case..."

I went back to figuring out where we were.

There were no windows so I couldn't use that.

Only then did I saw that behind Shigaraki there were more people standing.

"I'm really sorry for bringing you here like this but it was necessary."

"HOW THE F*** IS KIDNAPPING NECESSARY, YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!!"

I was kidnapped, I see...

So... How did I get into this mess again?