The Second Round

Y/n pov:

Cavalry Battle!

We were told to make groups of four for the next activity.

I thought I would team up with Momo and Jiro and Hagakure and make all-girls team from class 1A but it looks like someone thought something else.

While I was trying to find these two in the big mass of students around me, someone cought my shirt and started to drag me to who knows where.

When we arrived, there were Momo and Iida. And when I turned around to see who was the one that took me there I saw Todoroki.

Momo then tried to persuade me to join their team. The two boys said that I was the best choice.

Well I ended up joining them.

I was being carried by Iida with Momo on left and on right Todoroki.

The plan that those three came up with before was getting Midoriya's headband since he ended up second while taking few from other groups on the way.

It went quite well!

Todoroki froze everyone, Momo was making sure no one could come close to us and Iida was running around really fast while I was just taking the headbands.

Finally we were able to corner Midoriya's team. Iida went as fast as he could and we took the second most precious headband in this game.

Right before the end an angry pomeranian decided to intervene and jumped at us. While the team whose headband we took previously did the same. Both of them landed faces on the ground.

When it ended I hoped down from being carried by Iida wanting to go get something to drink. Suddenly Midoriya started to yell something about burning pants.

Everyone looked at where he was pointing. My right leg was in fire. My shoe already burnt. Todoroki immediately froze it and started to apologize that he must have lighted it up accidentally while Bakugo was looking like he's going to die from laughing.