Testing

Y/n pov:

After I came home, I learned that Todoroki, Iida and Midoriya got into an accident with Hero Killer Stein. Apparently Endeavor saved them but they got hurt quite badly.

But I was also hurt. Why didn't Yaoyorozu tell me that she was going to be on TV?! That's mean.

When I came to class Bakugo was shouting something and Kirishime with Sero were laughing. Uraraka was also in high spirits.

But what I didn't expect was the change in the troublesome trio - Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida. It looks like they finally started to understand what it means to be a hero. I guess the meeting with Hero Killer ended up well in some way.

At Hero Studies we were supposed to do a Rescue Training Race at Ground Gamma. In short, find All Might and get to him the fastest.

Some of my classmates tried to bet but it kind of didn't go as they thought it would.

The most surprising was Midoriya, it looked like he gained some control of his quirk. Though it wasn't perfect, he got much better.

Right Midoriya changed the most both in experience and strength. Next would be Todoroki with also experience but also with the fire part of his quirk. Then Iida who started to understand who the real hero is. Uraraka gained more confidence. Tsuyu also experience. Almost everyone got better at something.

After the race some boys tried to peek at us through a hole in a wall but Jiro took care of that. Before going home we putted some paper into the hole so the boys wouldn't do it again.

In the next few days many people were worried because of the upcoming end-of-term exam. They apparently didn't have time to study. I guess I'm lucky thanks to my quirk so I'm first in our class.

Some of them decided to make a study session so I tried to help with Momo but I personally think that some people will be better with the exercise test then the written part.

We also learned that we'll probably be fighting the robots again though I find it unnecessary since we fought them during the festival and some people during the test to get accepted to UA.

It won't say much. But maybe they want to know how everyone got better from when they started. I guess we'll see later.

Hi everyone!
I have here a christmas present for you - new chapters! Hope you enjoy! ❤️

And this chapter's question is:

What day would you like y/n to have her birthday? Or would it be better to not state an exact day?