First Hero Training

Y/n pov:

In the morning I did everything as always. Getting up, getting dressed, making and eating breakfast, meeting a classmate on the way to school... Just usual morning.

Before noon we had classes for all required subjects. Then lunch from Lunch-Rush.

And finally something all my classmates were waiting for.... All Might's Foundational Hero Studies.

The lesson started with All Might's hero-like appearance.

He told us to get out hero costumes and change into them.

My hero costum was very easy. It was red dress I wore in Fairy Tail. It might not be the best costum for a hero but it's comfy and I'm used to it.

Everyone had amazing costum. Yaomomo wore a sleeveless red leotard that was exposing lot of skin because of her quirk and Jiro wore red shirt, black jacket and black boots that could help with her quirk.

All Might said we'll be doing some hero training in pairs and one group of three. Then he let us pick a paper to choose on which team we'll be.

And I had to pick.......

.....B.

I was with Todoroki, the half and half guy from Entrance Exam, and Shoji with six arms.

The first battle was as heroes a green broccoli Midoriya and pink astronaut Uraraka versus villains angry pomeranian Bakugo with strict Iida. The fight looked very similar to an everyday fight in Fairy Tail. Lot of destruction.

At the end heroes won.

Yaomomo then explained some things about the battle.

And it was our turn. We were against invincible girl Hagakure with tailed boy Ojiro.
Neither of my teammates wanted to really talk. They just went in and Shoji said that Ojiro is protecting the bomb and Hagakure doesn't have shoes and is going our way.

I wanted to go to deal with them but Todoroki send us out. When we were outside he froze the building and before we could do anything it was over.

All Might then praised Todoroki but also reprimanded him that he should talk with his teammates more saying he didn't know what my quirk is. Todoroki answered that by saying that he saw it yesterday during QAT and that it was enhanced strength which I denied.

I told him I didn't use my quirk at all yesterday and when he asked what it is I told him to figure it out himself.

That made him stare at me for the rest of the day.

It was fun. I really wanted the next day to come as fast as possible.

Hi! I hope you like this chapter too. In next one we're going to USJ so be ready! ❤️