The First Round

Hi. At first, I'm really sorry for being an incompetent writer that never posts anything at time. Secondly, I want to ask in which order do you see the chapters since I see it wrongly and can't move with it. Well, since I actually updated, please, enjoy the chapter! ❤️

Y/n pov:

And finally the day of the tournament!

Our whole class arrived early at morning to the stadion where it was taking place. Our class pres led us to a room where we were supposed to wait for time to go out there and show everyone our powers.

While we were waiting, Todoroki got an idea how to spend our time. Declarations of war!

When he said that he's stronger then Midpriya I told him that I'm stronger then him. Then Bakugo started to yell that he's the strongest and even demons wouldn't be able to beat him.

"Oh really? Any demon? Should we try it?"

"I'm gonna beat you in this tournament!"

"You sure are confident, aren't you?"

"Well then, Midoriya, I'm not here to make friends."

"Is that so? What a pity. But then why did you come here?"

"To become a hero?"

"Hmm, that's interesting..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

And then he continued his conversation with the green haired boy.

"You're not nervous, y/n, ribit."

"I guess not, I don't see any reason to be."

In reality I was nervous at first a bit because I didn't know if I should use my magic or not but then I decided and I was much calmer.

When Present Mic announced us, we went to the middle of the stadium. There were many people watching us from everywhere.

When all the first years were there Midnight called for Bakugo.

"I just wanna say... I'm gonna win."

Sounds like something everyone in Fairy Tail would say.

The first discipline was an Obstacle Race.

I wanted to change into something that wouldn't scare anyone so I went with Halphas. I flew above everyone and everything and was at the end.

When Present Mic said I won, I went back to watch everyone from above. I helped from time to time when I saw someone fall or get smashed.

After it ended, I was first, Midoriya second and Todoroki third. Bakugo just went throwing tantrums.

Later we went to get something to drink and eat and wait for the next round...