Nightmares

Hi everyone! This story has now over 1K views! I never thought that that many people would actually read it. Thanks a lot!
Also I would like to ask if you have any idea why it's showing me that it has 15 chapters when I 12 with this one 13? It's a bit confusing so I would like to do something about it.
Thank you very much! ❤️

Y/n pov:

After I came home from my first day at UA I was really tired so I went to sleep a bit earlier than usually wishing that the next day would be better.

Immediately when my eyes closed I felt into a darkness.

I tried to open my eyes but my left eye could see only red. And when I was finally able to open my right one I was blinded my sun.

Then the sun suddenly got hidden by something. Or rather someone.

His face was in fog. I was unable to distinguish his hair color as it looked like his hair were part of the shine the sun behind him was making. It was very light.

The only thing that I could clearly see was pair of his crimson eyes that were glaring right through my skull.

I recognized him. I could recognize him anywhere and anytime. There's no way I would ever forgot those bloody eyes full of hatred.

It was HIM.

The reason of my death and deaths of my family and friends.

The darkness around him was slowly changing into a battlefield full of corpses and dust. In the air there was only the smell of blood and sound of screams and explosions.

Behind HIM far far away you could see shadow of some figures walking on the dead bodies.

While they were getting closer I recognized some of them.

Blue long hair, blue shining eyes and blue tattoos all over his body. Acnologia.

A black haired man walking with blonde haired girl. Both in black. The Black Wizard Zeref Dragneel and Fairy Tactition Mavis Vermilion.

Natsu with horns, scales and wing. He looked like a demon from hell.

And many others.

But one of them was a bit different. I couldn't see who it was since he was a black cape. But something about him just seemed different.

But there was one thing that I understood. All of those people were people that others considered as dangerous. They were people that could bring death to anybody, they represented death but...

Standing behind HIM they meant nothing.

No one knew who he was before but now... He was death.

Suddenly I heard a loud sounds. My alarm woke me up to the reality. It took me few minutes to calm down then I got up to get ready for the next day.