UA Entrance Exam

Y/n pov:

Finally, it was the day of the Entrance Exam. I quickly got up, ate small breakfast and departed to the school. I wore sleeveless, ankle-length maroon dress decorated with pink bows and straps. I also had high-heeled shoes that match the dress, chain necklace with a blue oval gem attached to it and a bracelet made of white flowers circling my right wrist. I let my hair loose with only a short upward ponytail on my forehead.

On my way, I was going through my memories of my talk with Midnight.

After I showed her my powers we made a plan in which order I should use my power in the exam.

While I was in my thoughts I crashed into someone and fell.

"Watch where you're going!"

The boy had short spiky ash-blond hair and he was piercing me with his sharp crimson eyes. He resembled an angry pomeranian. Maybe that's his quirk?

"Hey! You heard me, you damn extra?!!"

Extra??? What does he mean by that? Is he trying to say that I stand out too much? He resembles Erza in what he says but not the way he says it. It sounds a bit rude. And I want to do something about it but I rather not get into any problems right before the exam.

"Yes. I'm very sorry I bumped into you."

"You better be!! Tss."

And then angrily he walked away.

I got up and dusted off the dirt from my dress. I looked at my phone and saw that I had to hurry up to not be late.

I ran towards UA. When I got there there were students everywhere. I almost couldn't move. Suddenly some of them started to mutter and made a path for someone. It was the guy from before.
I overheard someone saying that few months ago he got attacked by a villain.

When he left I quickly got to the building through the path that was left from him.

I went through the corridors passing empty classrooms to the room I was supposed to take my exam as Midnight showed me.

I finally found it. I was a big hall. There were about fourty people already.

I went to look for a seat with my number. 22.

I was sitting next to a guy with half white and half crimson hair. He had also one gray eye and one turquoise. He was quietly sitting and ignoring everyone around him.

On my right side was a girl with shorter wavy dark moss green hair and eyes. She was happily smiling at me.

Before the test started we became quite good friends. Hair name was Setsuna Tokage and her quirk was Lizard Tail Splitter. She could split her body into lots of pieces.

The written part was very easy. We could use our quirks so I'm quite confident though I'm sure I wouldn't have problems even if we couldn't.

Now was time for the more troublesome part...

I'm really sorry I didn't get to finish the next chapter and couldn't update it together. I'll do it as soon as possible. Thanks for waiting! ❤️