Where Is She?

One fine morning one class, known as class 1A from UA, was sitting in their classroom writing a test. But instead of a silence that normally everyone tries to remain during tests, many weird noises could be heard.

When it all ended they all felt onto the ground saying how well they did.

Their homeroom teacher brought them to the training grounds to do their last test.

Momo's pov:

When we came to the grounds, there were many teachers standing there. I thought that they might have decided to oversee our test personally but that apparently wasn't the case.

Our test was to beat our teachers.
Aizawa said that the pairs and opponents had been decided already.

Me and Todoroki vs Aizawa

Midoriya and Bakugo against the No 1 Hero

Mina and Kaminari with the principal as their opponent

Uraraka with Aoyama and 13 acting as a villain

Jiro and Koda against Present Mic

Tsuyu and Tokoyami vs Ectoplasm

Then Mineta with Sero against Midnight

Next Hagakure and Shoji had Snipe

Kirishima and Sato were going to fight Cementos

And last Iida and Ojiro vs Power Loader

I was scared really. For myself, Jiro and Y/-

Wait! What about Y/n?! Where even is she?!!!

Y/n pov:

The others are fighting against teachers, sounds awesome. I'm glad I didn't have to do that again, it would have probably ended up even worse than the Entrance Exam.

Well that's the reason why I'll be taking a different test, I guess.
The others will probably be angry about that, especially Bakugo. But on the other hand, they can fight All Might.

I've been standing before the school for a while now.

"Geez, he's so slow. When is he going to come here?"

I decided to put my stuff down since it looked like it was going to take a while. I had only my hero costume with me for the exam but I didn't really wanted to hold it for that long.

Something suddenly made a shadow above me. Finally, he's here.

"Hey there, kid!"

"Hi Hawks."

What kind of test do you think is y/n going to have to do?