The Contradiction

Y/n pov:

It's been few days after the battle and we went on patrol again.

"Mira!"

"Is something wrong, Mirko?"

"Not really, just wanted to talk about something."

"Sure."

"You're right...

We don't have quirks to kill...

But to protect others...

We sometimes have to kill."

"That's not true! There's always another way."

"No, not always. But... I'm sure that that's something you'll have to find out on your own."

We sat in silence for a while.

"Also, if you're unable to use your power at your fullest when needed no matter the situation, you're week.

If you don't have the will to use it, you're week.

If by your incompetence someone gets hurt, you're week."

"I know..."

"If you want to become stronger then always fight with everything you've got. Once you get used to it, it'll get easier.
You think way to much about how others see you... No... You care about how your friends see you.
But if you can't show them your real self and your real power, are they even your friends? Do you even care for them? Will you rather let them die then to kill someone?"

After another silent while, Mirko sight.

"Think about, that's what you in my opinion need the most right now."

"Thanks Mirko, I'll think about it..."

Few days later the internship ended but I didn't have much time to think about anything during that time because of the hard training.

Hi again!
Sorry, I know I hadn't post anything in a while. My sister has birthday and she's not very good at English so she asked me to translate a book for her. I'll really try to update as much as possible!
Well the question for today is:

Do you think that y/n will take this advice to heart?

Hope I'll see you all again soon! Bye! ❤️