Hero Names

Y/n pov:

After the tournament we got few days.

I spent them all in my room except for one when I went out with Yaomomo and Jiro.

My whole family was trying to get me to tell them something about the powers I got and/or were trying to make me meet some people I never even heard of.

And that's how my free days ended up as one of the most bothersome I remember.

When I came to school I found out that, even though UA allowed it, some hero government or what it's called said that they can't afford to have herostudents pose on streets in swimsuits so Jeniko's penalty had changed. To staying after school to help Midnight.

But the main event of those days was....

Choosing our hero names!

There were some really cute like Pinky or Uravity or Froppy. Some people went with only their names.

Bakugo wanted to be Lord or King Explosion Murder...

I wasn't really sure about mine... I wanted something I'm already used to so it wouldn't be too new for me.

Y/n... No, that doesn't really sounds like a hero name.

Demon... That's how I was known as... Demon from Fairy Tail.

As quickly as the idea came to my mind, it was denied.

Majin.

Midnight kicked me back with: "That's practically the same."

Nothing else came to me.

I was given few advices:

My name

One of the names of my Satan Souls

Something typical for me

Reference to my favorite hero

I then thought about something with my memory quirk.

Like hero Memory but that just didn't really describe me...

And then it blicked... My name...

"Alright! I decided! It's perfect! So here it is...!"

Hi everyone the summer holidays are going to end so I decided to post one chapter now. I don't know how often I'll be able to post but I'm not discontinuing this story unless I say so.
I also decided that I would post with every chapter one question and who wants can write here what he thinks. It'll be something I have an answer for and I'll reveal it in the next chapter.
This one is easy:

What will be y/n's hero name?

Also if you have any idea on how to make this story better or what'll happen in the future, please write here.
Thanks everyone for staying! Bye! ❤️