Quirk

POV: Y/n

Ouch, my head hurts.
And so does my heart for some reason.

I was being moved somewhere while hanging on the person's shoulder, is the only thing I could tell by how everything was moving.

I opened my eyes and I could only see the person's legs moving. And as I tried to get up, I could see the broad shoulders while blond string of hair were trying to prevent me from doing that. So did their owner.

"STOP MOVING."

"HEY! I TOLD YOU TO STOP MOVING, DIDN'T I?!"

I couldn't answer. My muscles gave in and I fall back onto the shoulder.

And everything went black again.

The next thing I remember is a lying in a car which I could tell, from the noice, was a police car. I didn't fight it. I wanted to just lay down and sleep.

But my mind was still confused so I tried to use my quirk to remember.

But I couldn't.

I couldn't use my quirk.

My eyes started to water as I was trying to find out what was wrong. I was scared of forgetting everything, but it was still in my head. Just not as clear as it used to be.

I couldn't accept it. I broke down. I cried and cried. And trough the tears I couldn't see anyone.

When I finally woke up, I was told that I blacked out during the fight, but luckily some of our classmates helped us escape. Though Bakugo was quite annoyed for having to carry me.

I also learned about All Might loosing his quirk.

Then I was left alone with All Might and one detective that I have already seen somewhere, but couldn't remember.

They asked about my quirk and slowly told me about the LoV's boss' powers. The ability to steal quirks.

They then again asked about my quirk.

I didn't know what to say.

Question you can think about while waiting for the nevercoming next chapter!

What will Y/n say?