Let's Play!

Y/n pov:

It was after the exams and we had a day off so some of my classmates decided to go shop for our training camp that was going to take place soon.

I had everything so there was no need for me to go. And with UA's agreement, I started to do a part-time job.

Singing in local bars.

I didn't get much from it but I had fun and met many people. You can also hear many interesting things there.

The bars were usually in Tokyo but some also in Yokohama.

And I just went to one in Yokohama. There were many rumors that day about LOV hiring new people.

The next day, I found out that there was an incident in the mall and that Midoriya met Shigaraki. I wondered if those two things had something to do with each other.

Few days later, before the trip, the girls decided to go swim into the school pool and so we went the next day.

At the end the whole class joined.

It was fun. We first played with a ball and then helped the boys during their swimming competition. The winners were Bakugo, Todoroki and Midoriya since Aizawa stopped them and send us home when was the last round.

I was excited for the trip. I believed that it would be an unforgettable event and that became true.

Who is LOV going to kidnap?