The First Day

Y/n pov:

It's the first day I'll go to UA as their student!
I studied a lot about the school ever since I got the letter of acceptance. I know everything about its history, teachers, school grounds, events, ... .

I got up and took on my school uniform. I went to kitchen, made breakfast, ate breakfast and got ready for school.

On my way I must have obviously ran to that pomeranian again.
At least nothing worse can happen to me now, right?

I got to the classroom a bit earlier so I could meet my new classmates. There were already two people. The angry guy from earlier and a bluehaired boy with glasses. He looked really strict just like Erza. I hope he's not like Erza...

We tried to talk to each other but I couldn't understand what he was saying so I just gave up and went to chat with Momo that just arrived.
I was glad that there was at least someone I already knew.

Slowly the class started to be more noisier as more people kept coming.

I also became friends with a shorthaired girl that had earphones coming from her ears. Her name was Kyoka Jiro.

We talked about our hobbies and what we liked. Then we started to wander who would be our homeroom teacher. I just hoped it would be anyone else then Aizawa.

Speaking of the devil... he was right behind the door.

He introduced himself and told us to get changed to our P.E. uniforms.

When we got changed we went to look for our teacher. He was outside of the school waiting for us.

He told us we were going to do Quirk Apprehension Test and explained what exactly were we doing.

He told the angry pomeranian named Bakugo to use his quirk to throw the ball as far as he can. It was 705,2 m.
That was quite short for my taste but my classmates didn't seem to think that.

Could it be that this is really far even for heroes? Should I just go with my enhanced strength and speed?

First was 50-Meter Dash. I ended up with 4,1 s without using magic.

Second Grip Strength. I got 276 kg.

I cleared the sandbox in Standing Long Jump.

In Distance Run I got to the end sixth.

Newt Seated Toe-touch wasn't that bad ether.

And 200 sit ups per minute were a part of my normal training.

Repeated Side Steps were also quite easy.

Lastly Ball Throw. I got 509 m.

I think that without using magic the results were quite good.

Aizawa then said that he was lying about expelling anyone. Wait a sec! He said that he was going to expell someone before?!

He showed us our results. I ended up 5th.

He said that he didn't have anything to say to us about it and started to walk away. Then he suddenly stopped, turned his head and looked me in the eyes.

"Next time use your quirk."

While he was walking away my classmates were wondering about who he was talking to.

After that we went home and I was hoping that the second day would be better.

I'm really sorry for the slow updates! I'll try to update it regularly! Also I'm really thankful you're reading this story! ❤️