On the Battlefield

Y/n's pov:

At the end Bakugo lost but Todoroki didn't go all out so my always angry classmate was even more angrier then usually. He was shouting at me to show him everything I've got. Not like I planned on losing.

First few minutes we just exchanged some attacks. Bakugo was making big explosions with his quirk and I was making them with Satan Soul.

After a while there was a lot of smoke and dust in the air and it was hard to see.

And then I saw it...

In the dusty fog surrounding us I saw him. Light spiky hair, red bloodthirsty shining eyes and... blood. I heard explosions and deadly cries. And around me bodies... Dead bodies of my guildmates, family and friends.

My nightmare began...

Aizawa's pov:

When the dust calmed down a bit, we saw Bakugo standing at the and of the fighting place, almost out of the bounds.

And y/n sitting on the ground and holding her head. She was trembling, zoning somewhere far far away but still right in front of her... Or someone in front of her? She looked absolutely terrified.

Midnight stopped the fight even with Bakugo's disagreement and putted him to sleep again.

She then rushed to y/n and did the same to her. She felt asleep but she was still trembling. She was taken to Recovery Girl.

When I got there she was already calmly sleeping and I was told that the reason for that accident was some trauma y/n probably went through.

Y/n's pov:

It was crazy, I was so scared, I wanted to go back...

And then I felt into a pitch black.

When I opened my eyes, I was surrounded by my classmates asking me many questions but Recovery Girl kicked them out. I was thankful though.

I wanted time to rest.

When I opened my eyes again, I was sent to receive the silver medal. I was a bit regretful that I couldn't get first but what is done is done and Bakugo did his best probably out of everyone else here.

On the third place were Todoroki and Jeniko.

After the tournament ended I went home.

Hi! This is the last chapter for the time being. Thanks for reading for so long! ❤️