The Apocalypse

Y/n pov:

It was a normal day in UA so of course there had to be some surprise!

Instead of somehow regular classes, few guests we standing next to Aizawa. Those four students we from Isami Academy High School.

From left to right, there was a boy a bit smaller than his friends, he had brown hair which reminded me of the winner of the Festival from the third years. Though the hair was the only similarity probably while the biggest difference was in their weight.

Next was another guy. He had light blue hair and looked quit arrogant.

And on the right were two girls. One had white hair and yellow glasses and she looked really nice. The second one was hiding behind the white haired one. She had spiky red hair and her head looked like that of a snake.

They introduced each other - Dadan Tadan, Romero Fujimi, Kashiko Sekigai and Habuko Mongoose. The last one apparently knew Tsuyu.

We were divided into 6 groups of four and one group of one person, guess who.

Team A was Midoriya + girls (Asui, Uraraka And Mina).

Team B had Shoji with six hands, clever Momo, manly Kirishima and explosive Bakugo - I'm curious who came up with that...

Team C being no different in weirdness was made up of hot and icy Todoroki, invisible Hagakure, tamer Koda and lion Ojiro.

Team D was quit normal - Iida, Tokoyami, Sero and Sato.

Team E was a team of two perverts - Mineta and Kaminari - with Jiro and Aoyama.

Team F - the Isamu students.

Team M - me.

The game we were going to play was a survival game. We were supposed to hide and fight. The tied up people were eliminated and the last team in is the winner.

I was hiding between the trees thinking that I'll go out only after a while. When I heard explosions it was obvious that one team was eliminated and when they came after few minutes from another direction I kind of thought that it's going way to fast one way.

However when I heard some strange noises I went to look at what was going on.

Team A and team C were cooperetingly running from zombified teams B, D and E. Team F nowhere to be found.

Then I spot Bakugo chewing on one of them. I'm not sure up till now if that's considered normal or not since it's Bakugo we're talking about.

It was probably one of the Isamu students that did this so it's probably not so dangerous, I doubt that the teachers would allow anyone dangerous into school.

When I look back, almost everyone is is already turned into a zombie.

Suddenly All Might falls from the sky and then shrinks. Looks like the zombie gas made it's way even to him.

Everyone started to run away from him except Midoriya, I guess that as his biggest fun, he just couldn't let him there and others had to take him away by force.

Some other zombie went to All Might and tried to calm him down since looked so sad.

The only ones left now are Uraraka, Ashido, Todoroki and Midoriya. They ran into a cave and froze the entrance.

Surprisingly the zombie students stop being zombies and right after Midoriya breaks the wall which bursts into shreds of ice and falls onto the other students.

At the and of the day, the most hurt one was exactly Midoriya because Bakugo beat him up.

The two most moody people in both classes had to apologize for today's incident and everyone went home.

I'm really starting to wonder if we're really going to fight only robots during the exam.

For those who don't know, Training of the Death is a bnha ova, I highly recommend watching it at least once.

How did you find this book?