Gods vs Devils & You Can't Run Away From Me!

Y/n pov:

My opponent had a strong quirk but it was still just a quirk.

I changed back to my p.e. uniform and went to watch my classmates fight. First was Midoriya against some purple haired guy and won. Accept for the start, it was mostly a fight with fist since nether of them could use their quirk.

The second one was even faster. Todoroki vs Sero. The whole podium was frozen so I had time before they melted it.

I was slowly walking towards the waiting room when I met with a man in fire. The Flame Hero: Endeavor was his name I believe. Todoroki's father. He was watching me suspiciously. He confirmed with me who my parents were and then walked away. I had to ran then so I wouldn't be late.

"Now we have quite an interesting due here! The goddess Ibara Shiozaki vs the devil herself, Y/n!"

Devil? I personally think that demon is more describing but whatever.

If those battles before were extremely fast then this one was extremely long.

The two of us were standing facing each other with about three meters between us.

We were standing.

And standing.

And standing.

And looking straight to each other's eyes.

And standing.

And standing.

And closely watch for any movement the other would decide to do.

And standing.

And staring.

And waiting for the other to move.

And finally...

I saw one of her leafs move. Then vines surrounded me.

I heart from outside Present Mic's shouting.

Satan Soul.

I cut those vines off and into small pieces.

I used Darkness Stream.

The dark matter surrounded Shiozaki. She tried to defend herself with the vines but at the end she lost.

Afterwards I went to watch with others the other fights.

When the first round ended, I found out that next I'll be against Iida.

We were the second to fight right after the battle of Midoriya and Todoroki.

It was fun! First Iida attacked and missed. I guess he has forgotten that I am quite fast without transforming at all.

And this is how the first half went.

Later I again used Satan Soul and the roles changed.

I was now chasing Iida.

It was like that for few minutes but then it started to be boring so I just caught him and putted him out of the ring.

I then went again to watch others.

When the round ended, my next opponent was decided.

So, hi, here you have another chapter. Hope you like it.

I would really appreciate any suggestions for this story so if you've got some idea please tell me!

Bye! ❤️