The Best Training Is That When Your Life Is On The Line

Y/n pov:

We had that game where we were supposed to scare each other and I was paired up with Momo.

It wasn't really scary but suddenly a gus surrounded us. Momo created masks for us and a group of 1B students we met on the way.

We were told by telepathy that villains attacked. Some of us went with the masks back to distribute them to others while some continued.

I went on my own when I saw one 1B student beaten up by one of the villains.

He was using nature. Trees were listening to his every word.

We just got another message that we can fight and that they are after Bakugo.

When he saw me, he attacked.
I used Satan Soul but I couldn't go all out since there were other people around. He practically got me.

I was really tired from the training but I had to do something... I had to...

So I, with the last remains of my magic, used Mirajane Seilah.
And won.

I only remember wishing that someone would find us soon and take us somewhere safe before my magic power returns.
Then there's only black.

So I guess one of them find me in the forest and took me with them?
But why? I thought they were after Bakugo?

Now's not the time to think about this! We have to get out of here first!