Take Over: The Swimsuit Competition!

Y/n pov:

All the winners from the first round were decided and new opponents too.

I went to get ready for my next match.

I was really looking forward to it.

I mean it's been a while since we last fought...

Jenny.

Yay! I'm so excited!

Jiro pov:

I was really worried for y/n. I knew that she was strong but so was her opponent.

That girl took down Tokoyami so easily.

"Hey Yaomomo?"

"Yes, Jiro ?"

"Who do you think is going to win?"

"I'm not too sure. Y/n's strong. And I dubt that she showed us everything. But Jeniko is strong too. However, there's something that y/n has but no one else."

"Well I guess we have to believe in her. Let's support her. Go y/n! You can do- ... huh? Wait what?!!"

Mineta's pov:

Swimsuit swimsuit swimsuit swimsuit swimsuit swimsuit swimsuit swimsuit swimsuit girls in swimsuit swimsuit swimsuit swimsuit swimsuit swimsuit swimsuit swimsuit swims-

Ouch!!

Jiro pov:

I had no idea what the hell was going on down there.

"Apparently they decided to have a bit different kind of competition and Midnight agreed to it," said Kaminari.

Then I saw Mineta drooling but before I could do something Tsu kicked him out.

I'm glad I don't need to do this I thought and everyone else probably too.

Y/n pov:

I and Jeniko decided to do a swimsuit competition. We were wearing our ninth swimsuit and it wasn't looking like it would end anytime soon.

There was always only one point difference at max.

Jeniko then came up with the idea of a bet. The looser would have to stay every morning before the school at school gates only in underwear.

I did obviously the thing every other member of Fairy Tail would do. Accept the challenge and win!

She used her Mashina Soul which looked exactly like Jenny's while I used my she-devil form: Sirtri.

And took her down.

While I was winning she was whining about the bet.

When I changed and came back to everyone I was asked by everyone questions of different kinds from 'Are you crazy?!' and 'Shouldn't have been a swimsuit competition?' to 'Could you change to the swimsuit again?!'.

I tried to answer them all but then I wanted to watch the other battle to see who would win and who I'll be against. Todoroki or Bakugo?

Hi!!! This is crazy we have so many exams and homework, plus I'm going to have a training camp next week! This is too much!! Well it was nice to see you guys again.
See ya soon! ❤️