The Day I Lost My Closest Friend

Y/n pov:

"I'm really sorry for bringing you here like this but it was necessary."

"HOW THE F*** IS KIDNAPPING NECESSARY, YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!!"

"Well since both of you are awake, let's not prolong this any longer..."

"HUH?!"

"It may seem sudden, but... Aspiring heroes, won't you become one of comrades?"

"SPARE ME YOUR SHIT AND DIE."

"Hmm... Let me think about it..."

"Huh?! WHAT'S THERE TO THINK ABOUT?!!"

"I like making friends... But... SOMEONE THAT TRIED TO HURT MY FRIENDS IS MY ENEMY."

If it's to protect our family, be it the Kingdom or the entire world... We would make anyone our enemy! That's what it means to be Fairy Tail!!
Is what I'd like to say...
I guess I need to change it a bit...

The villains let us watch the news.
Our teachers were apologizing and the reporters were criticizing them.

Then Shigaraki started to talk badly about heroes.

"You also... like winning."

Who wouldn't...?

"Dabi, remove their bindings."

"What? This guy's going to go ballistic, you know?"

"It's ok, we need to treat them as equals. We're scouting them, after all."

"Besides... He should be able to tell from the current situation that... They have no possibility of winning if he were to go of here, right, UA student?"

He's not wrong with that though. I still haven't fully recovered yet. It would be really hard to even get out of here. Beating them up would be impossible...

"Twice, free them."

"What? Me?! No thanks!!"

"I'm sorry for taking such forceful approach with you... However... Please, understand that we're not a bunch of some hoodlums endeavoring to... perpetrate evil act."

I was finally free but it would be really risky to fight right now. We need to come up with a plan.

"We didn't just causally decided to abduct you. Everyone here has different circumstances but... People... Rules... Heroes... Were all shackled by them. So you also should underst-"

Boom.

Oh god, you just had to, right?!

"I stayed quiet and listened to you blabbering on and on...! Idiots don't know how to summarize things so they go on forever. Basically 'We want people to hate us so join us please!' Right?! It's pointless. I'VE BEEN WON OVER BY HOW ALL MIGHT LOOKS WHEN HE WINS. YOU ALL CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT... NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT THAT."

Well he's an idiot... But that's why he can become a good hero.

"Father."

I rather won't ask why he called that hand father.

The TV started to speak again. They were talking about Bakugo... I have to agree with Aizawa in this... And Bakugo too from how it looked like.

They also talked about me. They said that the villains could threatened my parents who were heroes. Oh how wrong they could be...
They also pointed out the incident during the final battle between me and Bakugo during the tournament. They made many funny theories that I really had to laugh.

"I'M JUST TELLING YOU NOW. MY AUTHORIZATIONS HAVEN'T BEEN REVOKED, GOT IT?!!"

Right they made a real big deal of this just for getting one Bakugo. Wouldn't it be better to kidnap him when he's alone? I understand that they wanted UA to be criticized but still...

Well it all ended up with Bakugo refusing them and the villains calling him idiot since he could at least pretend to be on their side.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but do you think you could keep it a bit down? I'm really tired right now..."

"All right... This girl's even more of an idiot then this guy."

"Thank you for the compliment."

Shigaraki asked someone called 'teatcher' for help.

So I guess there's someone behind him but who it is is another question.

"Pizza delivery!"

Smash

All Might. I would rather have the pizza... I haven't eaten since lunge in the camp.

The heroes menaged to tie up the villains and somehow transport the nomus they had.

All Might told us that we have had to be scared so Bakugo got angry and I also denied it.

Nomas suddenly appear from black matter and the same black matter took us in. When I say us, I mean me and Bakugo.

When it disappeared, I could still smell it. We appeared before someone I couldn't recognize, the LoV right behind us.
So this is their boss.

I'm still too tired but I guess I can't get out of here without a fight.

All Might appeared and attacked the boss. The other attacked us. I really wasn't in the mood to fight. Someone used somehow Kurogiri's quirk and opened a gate.

We fought like this for a while. All Might tried to help us but he couldn't and we weren't in a state we could run away since we were surrounded.

The boss then did something unexpected. His fingers grew. They were black and they didn't look like fingers anymore. They attacked Bakugo. And...

I don't remember doing anything...

All I remember is something very precious leaving me...

Goodbye my dear friend...

I smiled as a tear left my eye and everything turned black.

So here's new chapter!
I was just in a mood to write so I here you go...

I think that I didn't write any questions in the last two chapters so I have more here:

Who do you think is the friend that y/n lost?

How are y/n and Bakugo going to get out of this situation?

Will this accident have some effect on y/n's daily life?

I'm happy you're still reading this! Even though I'm not writing that often and all...
See you in the next chapter! ❤️