Heroes' Grand Magic Games

Y/n pov:

When I came home after the accident at USJ my parents and siblings were still at work probably because of it.

They came late and didn't say anything about it so I just went to sleep.

The next day the school was temporarily closed so I was just training the whole day by myself.

The day after I was met in class by five people that were sitting on their seats and watching my every move. Those five classmates of mine were the four boys that saw me use my quirk - Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima and Midoriya - and one other person who I couldn't see staring at me but I just felt that she was starting. No matter how invincible she is there's no way to hide from me! I was wondering why Hagakure was watching me too and came up with a theory that she was in the same area as me I just didn't see her. She's lucky there were so many villains I didn't attacked her.

And even though they were watching me they didn't try to talk to me. I wonder why... I know I was told that I'm scary but they don't look like the type of people to get scared so easily.

Today our homeroom was really interesting. Aizawa arrived in clothed as mummy, he must have been hurt a lot. And he came with amazing news!

There will be a UA's Sports Festival soon.

Sports Festival is something similar to Fiore's Grand Magic Game but it's only for heroes in training from UA, it lasts only for one day while GMG are five days long and everyone fights as and individual while in GMG as guild.

Many of my classmates were scared of another villain attack but our teacher explained why there's no need to be. We were also told to do our best since there will be many pro heroes that could take us in in the future.

In the two next weeks the most talked thing was the festival. Even at home I was told many times not to embarrasse our family...

And just a day before it right after our lessons ended there were students from another classes gathered before our classroom. Apparently they wanted to see the class that survived the villain attack.

Bakugo started to pick a fight with few of them. It reminded me of Fairy Tail but much more calmer. In the guild they would already be in the middle of destroying the guildhall and getting killed by Erza for throwing her strawberry cake.

Between the students I saw some people from the entrance exam.

After I managed to get away from the horde of people I went home and to sleep earlier to get ready for tomorrow.

Hi!!!
Thanks for reading, it makes me more motivated to write. Thanks for the 2K views and 100 likes! It really makes me happy you like this story.
I already have an idea about how the story will go but I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks again. Bye!