The Combat And The Disaster

Y/n pov:

A week before the exam Aizawa called for me.

He said something about me being able to quickly according to the situation and UA being too lazy to make different kind of test for me. Plus I practically already passed at the Entrance Exam. For that reason they decided to give me a chance to do another test.

And here we are...

In June, there's a provisional license exam for schools and about 50% passes. But there's also a test for those that didn't go to any school like Hawks. It's also a only a provisional license exam but there are less people and only about 2% passes depending on their results.

So as I said already. Here we are ...

Everyone is cold towards each other. Everyone wants to win.

The first round was a combat until only ten people were left.
I'm glad that that's the case, I was told that the exam for schools is more about cooperetion and with me being me, I would be holding back a lot.

The second part was something I still don't understand. They didn't gave us any information and send us into the field.

It was quite at first then there was earthquake, artificial it seemed to me. Everything started to burn when I got into the middle of the stadium. I stood on the mountain when I heard quiet cries. I found a small girl laying weirdly on broken stone with her leg under a tree.

I picked the tree up and putted it next to her. Her leg look really bad. There was a lot of blood. Maybe even  few broken bones. I tried to make her stop crying and reassure her that everything will be fine.

I'm not that good with healing magic but Wendy taught me a bit in cases of emergency.

I healed the worst things then broken two stick from the tree and used something I found to tie her leg up. I then picked her up and quickly ran with her near the closest wall of the stadium while trying to hear something else. I could only hear the other contestants walking around. When we got to the wall, a siren told us that it was the end of the exam and doors opened again so I took the girl in and some adults took her from me.

When everything calmed down, we went back to UA. On the way Hawks told me that I somehow passed. And gave me a paper and there license.

On the paper, there were my mistakes written. In the first round, I didn't do many mistakes. In the second one, there were more but it wasn't that bad.

Mistakes: no cooperation with other contestants, strategy only simple and artificial, no talk to the victim before doing something so the victim wouldn't be shocked more then already is, ...

Well, I guess that's fine.

When I arrived at school everyone was asking me where had I been but I couldn't tell them since I promised Aizawa. I was also told that five people from our class don't think they passed the exam but we will see the results tomorrow. I'm glad that no one got too hurt.

How much do you think is y/n going to change things from now on?