Papers and Plants

Y/n pov:

It was a second day of the internship and we were on a patrol, just casually talking, when Mirko heard some noise. We ran after it meeting people running away from there.

When we got closer we saw a flower eating some civilian. Mirko jumped in and rescued him while also taking a small girl from fire.

When we made sure everyone was safe, we cut the plants in our way to get to the enemy.

We found two young women. One had violet hair and light violet coat with big cap. The other had brown hair in two ponytails and dark purple robe.

This reminds me of something...

The light one send plants our way. Mirko jumped above them while I used Halphas to cut it down.

The darker one send fire our way.

Mirko jumped again and I turn to Sitri.

"Red is a god of fire but I guess it doesn't effect you that much though the rabbit would be good to eat once heated up a bit."

I decided to call them Cosmos no.2 and Kamika no.2. C2 and K2 for short.

C2 was strong but her plants were easy to break for me and Mirko shouldn't have any problems either.

But K2 would be a bad enemy for her. While she can dodge, it would be hard to get close enough to hurt her.

Mirko probably saw that two so we decided to split.

"Then how about this? Green is a god of poison!"

Ah this again.

"You look in pain. Don't you want to just die?"

No, I don't want to die again. Not this way. I want to protect my friends.

"No... magic is not meant to be used to kill people... but without power we can't even protect the ones we love..."

This time I will...

"It's a bit of a contradiction."

"What are you saying?"

"You only made one big mistake... Again."

I won't make it again this time...

"You know... when I'm in the tournament... or my friends are close to me... In other words, when someone is looking, I tend to restrain my power. Maybe it's an issue made by that contradiction. But when I'm alone... That's when I can release my full power!"

It's exactly because of that contradiction... I'll become strong enough to stand against that contradiction!

"No way right...? She... She's sucking the poison?!"

"Poison? That's merely a dessert... for a Demon like me."

Sorry I just couldn't not to put this in.
Well anyway thanks for reading!
Sorry for not posting earlier, I wasn't feeling well and I just went to write next chapter I found out I haven't post this yet.

Do you think anything else is going to happen?
What do you think will y/n learn during the internship?

See you in the next chapter! ❤️