The Internship

Y/n pov:

The whole time before the internships my parents and siblings tried to make me go with one of them or Endeavor. So I just mostly ignored them.

The day we were supposed to depart we came to school with everything we needed to take our costumes. Later we all went our own ways.

I went to the closest train station with few of my classmates and waited.

(From what I know, all the cities in BnHA are inspired by planets in Star Wars but I when I tried to find where does this character come from I found this)

When my train finally arrived I hopped on as fast as possible since I wanted to be there soon and everyone else already left.

As I sat on my seat I was glad I wasn't a dragon slayer. I took out a book I found in a library near UA and started to read it. It was about magic but not the ones I was used to. This book was quite old, it was from the times before quirks came to be. I found many interesting things about magic tricks from it but it wasn't real magic.

As we arrived, I closed the book, took all my things and stepped out of the train.

"Here we go, Hiroshima."

Yes, the city I'm in right now is called Hiroshima and is apparently a birthplace of the hero I chose.

And why did I chose this hero?
Well, Edgeshot was a good choice but I don't like to hide. If I have to fight it would be with everything I've got not with some backstabbing.
As much as I wanted to learn about this world's magic, I already had my own magic and would like to experience something a bit new and something that would give me more.
That's why I chose Mirko. She's independent and strong hero that doesn't care much about what others think about her. She's a rabbit and has rabbit features. And so I also wanted to learn how to fight without magic. In this world, I have no idea if my magic would disappear one day since the so called 'Death Quirks' appear only for a short period of time mostly. I just don't have any data on that.

So I went to find her. She was standing and waiting for me in a small park.

When I saw her I went to greet her. After we talked a bit, she said that these days there weren't many villains here so it would be mostly lazing around or training.

That's what we thought at the start of these internship.

So here's the next chapter! Hope you like it. I'll try to post the last one I have at the moment tomorrow if I won't forget and have time. Here's today's question:

What do you think is going to happen at y/n's internship?

See you soon! ❤️