Jordan

Thursday
9:17 p.m.
*Chris P.O.V.*

We were driving around until we pulled up to a warehouse. From outside, it looked dark on the inside if you were to look through the glass windows. I looked up noticing a light on, I guess they were probably upstairs.

Ty was about to get out of the Driver's side until I stopped him.

"Wassup?", he asked.

"Don't you thing it'll be smarter if we were armed? We don't know what they got up there.", I said looking up as I saw the light flick off. I guess they noticed us outside.

"I got us, look in the trunk." Ty said as he continued to get out of the car. Me and Trey got out the car and walked to the trunk opening it. "Damn...", I heard Trey mumbled as he rubbed his hands together, examining the guns he had in the trunk of his car.

We all strapped up low key just in case anyone that was here wouldn't get too suspicious. Ty closed his trunk and we all walked up to the door opening it slowly. When we walked in, we kind of searched the place a little looking for Jordan. No progress!  

Me and Ty walked into a room and instantly regretted it as a very strong odor hit our noses. I fixed my eyes a bit adjusting to the dark as I noticed a dead body lying right before my feet. "Yo Ty look!", he walked over to me and saw the same thing I did. Ronnie would be crushed if she saw. BOOM.......

            "What the hell man" Ty whispered yelled as he started to walk over to Trey. "Whew, this shit is powerful.", Trey said with his gun in the air. "Oh sorry for scari-" he stopped talking as I tripped from someone grabbing my ankle stopping me from walking over to slap Trey upside his head.

"Ty let go.", I said annoyed that he was holding on.

"That ain't me. LOOK!", he shouted as we all looked at the body holding a tight grip to my ankle. He was trying to say something but it was muffled from him being half dead. Trey and Ty watched while looking around at the same time for anyone else that might be In the Warehouse with us. I shook my foot out his grip and bent down to get one good look and it was definitely Jordan. No questions asked, I just tried to grab him and drag him out to the car so we can get him to the hospital. Ty and Trey seen me struggling and decided to help.

We made it to the front of the Warehouse about to walk out the door until we seen about 3 different people running downstairs to stop us. I motioned for Trey and Ty to shoot. We can't have any witnesses but then again, We already involved the police. The guys noticed us reaching for our weapons so they got theirs out as well. I put Jordan against the wall hoping he could make it by time we get done with them. We all had our guns pointing at each other. Us against them. Everyone was about to start firing until Ty shouted getting our attention. "Everybody just put down the guns, no one will get killed and we can just pretend we never met!" He shouted. They all nodded but I didn't agree. "That don't change the fact that they robbed and nearly killed Jordan.", I said not agreeing. Trey just watched and was trying to figure if we shoot or not.

"True.", Trey said and pointed his gun. Ty looked at him. "I won't shoot." He said reassuring Ty. "Just for scare," he said smirking and shot each one of the boys. One in the shoulder, one in his private area which made me turn my head and he shot the last one in his legs. "Don't Fuck With Me or My People. Understood?" They nodded quickly and with that, Trey left out and walked to the car getting in the passenger seat. Me and Ty picked Jordan back up and dragged him to the car as fast as possible as we saw his eyes closing. I got in the back with Jordan and Ty got and the Driver's side. He headed for the hospital yelling at cars and people in the street to move out the way. We finally made it in the Hospital and they rushed him into a room as we waited outside for results.

*Ji'er P.O.V.*

I was very worried about the boys and where they were going.

"Y'all we should follow them.", I suggested. They left about 5 minutes ago so if we leave now, we would be able to catch up with them.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Aldy told me to stay put and everything would be alright. That'll be me going against his word." Ronnie said disagreeing.

"They won't have to know, we'll be behind them the whole time. Please I can't see my Chrissy getting hurt." They stale faced me when I said Chrissy.

"I don't know." Chyna said. You could tell she really didn't want to go.

I got down on my knees and begged them over and over again about 30 times...Nawwww I'm being dramatic.

They finally agreed and we were on our way outside. I decided to take Chris' car. We finally got on the road and they were pulling out of the gas station. Thank goodness.

*

*

*

*

*

*

When we saw them carrying the body to the car, Ronnie instantly broke down.

~Iphone Ringtone~

"You gone answer that?", Chyna asked making Ronnie answer her phone.
Come to the hospital. They hung up. We went and followed them to the Hospital.

"Y'all got here quicker than I thought." Trey said. We all nodded and sat down beside our boyfriends.

*

*

*

*

"He's fine, he'll just need to be on bed rest and watched. He lost a lot of blood. Which explains why your friend over there is drugged with laughing gas." Jordan's doctor told us. We all bussed out laughing and went and gave Jordan a hug.

I got bored and decided I'd do the Dance Chapter in Valentine's Day