Whew!!

Ronnie,

What the hell is this nigga doing?, I thought. He opened his hand a little so I was able to see the ring. I laughed a little then calmed down and let him continue.

"I love you so much.", he began making me smile. "We known each other so long. Since elementary to be exact.", he said more of to the cafeteria. I was shaking my head looking at him. "My point is, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.",

"Is he serious?", a student in the cafeteria gasped shockingly.

"No idiot.", Someone else said in a 'duh tone'.

After that little argument, he opened his hand and took the wrapper off.

"Will you marry me.", he said looking at me closing his eyes like he was desperate for me to say what he wanted. He is so stupid. I crossed my arms and faked like I was thinking.

Well that is my favorite flavor and he got in front of the cafeteria. I don't want to embarrass him, I thought.

I tapped Trey to look up. He did slowly looking at me with hopeful eyes. He a good actor.

"Then why does he look so serious?", the dumb girl asked again. No offense.

"Yes.", I said smiling down at him.

"She said yes!", he said popping up. He finally slid the watermelon flavored Ring Pop on my finger. Everyone in the cafeteria busted out laughing as his crazy ass jumped in excitement.

"Ohhhhhhhh.", I heard the girl say.
I laughed and walked back to my table.

"This could be us but you playing too much.", someone next to our table said pushing this boy's shoulder.

"Congratulations.", Chris said.

"Goals bruh goals.", Chyna said side-eying Ray.

"Y'all cute or whateva.", Ji'er said.

"Did anyone get a video of Trey's stupid ass?", I asked.

"Heeeeeyyy.", he said hearing me. I leaned over the table pecking his lips.

"Happy now?", I asked him. He just pouted. I sighed dramatically stomping over to his side. The room was a little tight where he was sitting so I had to sit in his lap.

"Ronnie?", Jordan groaned. "Not in front of me please. Like y'all be going too far when yall kiss", he whined.

"I'm not I swear. Just let me make him feel better.", I said looking at Trey while he nodded looking at Jordan agreeing with me.

"Alright let me find sum to do on my phone first.", he said.

"No nigga.", Chyna said. "Let them continue.", she said resting her head on her hands looking at us. Weirdo, I thought.

I turned around all the way like I was straddling his lap with both legs on each side. He held on to my waist staring at me.

"What's wrong with you?", I asked as his arms were crossed.

"You called me stupid.", he answered. I pecked his lips again.

"Nope still dont feel better.", he said.

I did again but two times slowly.", he sighed dramatically.

I did it again about seven times then he finally gave in. He pulled me down more slipping his tongue in my mouth while closing his eyes. My hands slipped around his neck then my eyes closed. I started slowing the kiss down before it could get too far. He opened his eyes and looked at me as the kiss kept going.