~Birthday|Part 1~

Jordan in MM

Jordan POV,

"But guess who birthday coming up.", Ji'er said.

"Ahh shit Trey, you bouta be 17.", Chyna said.

"Then Veronica's right after his.", Chyna said.

"Bruh I just want simple happy b-day, ion wan nothing but my bae.", Trey winked at Ronnie.

"Uh uh, not at the table and not none of that with my babysis.", I said.

"Leave them alone Jay.", Chyna said.

"Anyways, you getting a party rather you like it or not.", Ronnie said.

"Yaaassss, we finna turn up!", Chyna said all loud high-fiving Ronnie as probably the whole Applebee's looked this way.

"See y'all got folks staring and shit.", Chris said looking around at them.

"I'll give them something to stare at.", Ronnie mumbled pulling Trey to her kissing him.

"Aight you know what? I'm tired of y'all lil nasty fuckers. Trey slide out right quick.", I said standing up walking over to their side. Once Trey got out, I sat by Veronica.

"Okay you can sit now.", I said. He gave me a dead look before sitting down.

"Yo we gone start planning tomorrow Chyna, and the rest of y'all are going to help us. When is it? In about 6 days bruh.", Ronnie said.

"I gotchu.", Chyna said.

2 Days Later

Ronnie's POV,

"Ugghhh can we just do it in somebody's basement?", I asked everybody besides Trey. He was at his grandmas house so I thought it was the perfect day to start planning. We was suppose to do it yesterday but stuff happens.

"That's actually not a bad idea and your house is big enough too.", Ji'er said.

"Okay that's cool I guess, is it gone be big or is it just gonna be us?", Chris asked as we walked out another building that we didn't like.

"We might have a lot of people.", Jordan said.

"I don't see the point tho.", I complained. "He barely even wants a party anyways. How bout just a family and friends thing like us, his parents, you know family, some cousins and stuff like that."

"That don't sound like a bad idea.", Jay said.

"I know."

"Y'all we still have four days left so chill out. Don't try to do everything in one day.", Chyna said. Her phone started ringing afterwards.

"Imma take this.", she said picking up her phone before answering it.

"Oh hey Destiny.", she smiled. Why she still talk to Destiny.

"No we just planning Trey's birthday.", she said.

"Uhhh, why are you there tho?", she asked.

"I mean I guess it don't matter but imma talk to you later.", Chyna said hanging her phone up putting it in her purse with a confused expression on her face.

"Wassup?",no asked her.

"Umm, Destiny is with Trey.", Chyna said.

"Let me call him.", I mumbled to myself. I dug in my purse for my phone. I unlocked it and went to my contacts pressing on his. My phone got snatched out my hand as soon as I pulled it up to my ear.

"What the hell Jay.", I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Why you calling him?", Jordan asked.

"How would you feel if your girlfriend's ex boyfriend was in the same place with out you there?", I asked Jordan.

"Its this word called trust Ronnie.", he said. Everybody started nodding they head agreeing with him.

"Oh I trust him. Its her I don't trust.", I said.

"He's 16 damn near 17, he ain't 10. He know his limits goddamn. I'll hate to be your boyfriend bruh. Stop suffocating the nigga.", Chris blurted. I looked up at the ceiling, behind him, I looked at the ground, I moved Ji'er out the way looking behind her. I even looked under my shoe just scrunching up my face.

"Umm, who are you talking to nigga?", Everybody busted out laughing while he sat there with a stale face. But I was so serious.

"Ch-chill Ronnie, oh my gawd.", Chyna tried to catch her breath but failed.

"Bruh, she looked under her damn shoe.", Jordan said copying my actions. "Ok I'm done.", he said. I snatched my phone out his hand and hung it up.

"All I know is he better stay away from her or we gone have some problems. Let's get to the store so we can start buying the stuff.", I said walking past everybody. They followed behind me as we packed up in Jay's car.

When we got in, I pulled my phone back out with the subject still heavily on my mind. Imma just text her and give her a piece of my mind.

Do y'all think Chris was right?

Should she worry less about Trey?

Should she have texted Destiny?

Do y'all even remember Destiny?

Comment and/or Vote!✊

Peace out folks✊✌