Chapter 30

Jordan,

"Hello.", I said answering the phone.

"Shamiah's water broke. They on the way to the hospital.", Ty said. I squinted at the phone.

"And?", I said.

"And? Nigga, that can be yo kid. No I'm kidding but they said Derek was on the way here with some other folks, weapons and other shit. Probably lying to scare me."

"Who is they? And how do you know this?", I asked.

"Me and Chyna was out and his goons ran into us. Before I could speak my mind, they told us that they not after us anymore but Derek was looking for you.", he answered.

"You know how long ago it was since the last time we got into it and he waits till now to start back up.", I argued.

"Aye don't be mad at me. I guess he was waiting till Shamiah had the baby to come after you again.", Ty suggested.

"Aight bruh, we need to meet up or something to inform everyone else.", I said.

"Okay so your place?", he asked.

"Of course.", I said then hung up.

I pulled into our driveway and turned the car off. I pressed a button on my key chain and popped the trunk. I locked the rest of the doors and walked to the back of the car getting the groceries out of the car.

"Mya, Ronnie!", I called. Silence. I put the groceries in the kitchen on the counter and went upstairs. "Ronnie, Mya!", I called again. Why are they ignoring me?

"Amya and Veronica!", I said a little more angry walking down the hallway. I hated busting in people's room especially girl's but it would've had to happen this time.

I walked into Ronnie's room and she was just waking up. Well she's a heavy sleeper the way I was screaming.

"Shut the fuck up, damn. I just got back from taking the ACT at that stupid school and I could use some rest without you screaming.", she spat at me anger filled her voice.

"Sorry lil sis. But I kinda need you awake. We have a meeting in 20.", I said leaving out about to see why Mya didn't answer me.

"Meeting for what?", She asked before I closed her door back.

"Derek's back at it.", I said and walked out.

I walked into Mya's room but she wasn't in there. I walked back to Ronnie's room and knocked on the door.

"What?", she said. I opened the door.

"Where's Mom and where is Mya?", I asked.

"Mommy went out after she dropped me off back here and Mya should be in the den. She said she was gonna watch Netflix. I was too tired to join her. I just fell asleep after that.", she said. I nodded.

I closed her door and walked downstairs. I went through the kitchen and opened the door to the den and walked down some more stairs. CSI was playing on the TV but Mya wasn't in there. The bathroom light wasn't on and her shoes and jacket was laid out beside the couch along with her Kindle.

Okay weird. She's probably walking around somewhere with her phone? Nahh, imma call her.

I dialed her number and put it up to my ear.

"Hey this is Mya, sorry I couldn't answer the phone. Just leave a message after the tone.", I hung up and called again but it went to voicemail again. Okay this is weird. Where is Mya?"

Where is Mya y'all

Derek need to sit down bruh

How was it?

Comment and/or Vote

Dido✌✊✊✌