Chapter 16

Mya,

"Mya can you turn the music down real quick?", Jordan asked me. I nodded and got up. We were in the kitchen eating snacks just joking around. I turned it down and came back.

"Okay y'all we can talk in here.", Jordan said escorting the crowd.

"Is it important?", Chris asked.

"To me it is. I'm just telling y'all why we're leaving.", Jordan answered.

"Alright go ahead.", Chris said.

"Okay were going to be in New York next week and my mom wanted to have a get together before we leave.", Jordan explained.

"But spring break is 3 weeks away.", Trey said.

"What's your point?", Jordan said blinking.

"Why don't y'all just wait?", he asked.

"Okay look.", I pitched in. "My grandad got out of jail 2 days ago so we trying to see him ASAP.", I said.

"Aight, well Ronnie, come here before you leave.", Trey said.

"Yeah get y'all cuddle time in before we leave.", Chyna said laughing a little.

"Girl you ain't going nowhere.", Jordan said.

"Yea actually, imma be up there to see my sister.", she said.

"Ayyeeeee, how about we just ride together.", Ronnie said excited.

"We'll see.", Chyna said.

"If you can excuse me. Y'all start y'all session.", I said grabbing Ayanna's arm pulling her to my room.

Chris POV,

"Welp looks like we ain't gotta do nothing but stand around.", Ji'er said.

"What that mean?", I said picking her up over my shoulder.

"Chris. Put me down.", she said trying to escape. I turned the radio up so no one could hear us.

"I'm pregnant."

Both me and Ji'er looked over from where we heard someone say. I put her down.

"Girl I just got with you so don't come to me with that. I don't fuck on the first day or even month so don't come to me with that.", I heard Jordan say.

I quietly walked over to my phone recording it.

"Really.", Ji'er said shaking her head.

"Yes Mya need to see this.", I said.

I tapped Ronnie and Trey telling them to pay attention. Ronnie sat up and looked over at them. She rolled her eyes and laid back on Trey.

They gone get tired of each other if they don't stop this clingy shit. Fall right out of love wanting to see new people. Watch.

I ended the video after they were done arguing and went in the kitchen to get a bag of chips.

*******
Ronnie,

"Alright I'll see y'all tomorrow.", Jordan said to Chyna and Ji'er. They were the last to leave.

Next Day.

Physical Ed Class.

"Why 30, I'd love to see you do 30 laps coach.", Chyna complained breathing heavily.

"Hell nah what I look like.", she said.

"Okay imma use that attitude.", Chyna said then walked over to the bleachers. I followed her and sat next to her.

"Oh my god. That's Derek.", Chyna said slightly pointing at him talking to a girl on the other side of the court.

"When did he get out?", I asked rhetorically.

"How am I supposed to know.", Chyna said. I laughed and shook my head.

"What you thinking V?", she asked.

"You know what, imma do those laps.", I said getting up.

"Record for me.", I nodded and reached for my phone and took off running.

I began to slow down faking like I was out of breath. I pulled my phone out and went to the camera app. I pressed record. I wasn't obvious tho.

I noticed the girl was Shamiah. I walked up a little closer so I could hear their conversation.

"He didn't believe me.", she said.

Who?, I questioned myself.

"Well try something else, y'all don't need to break up just say it was a mistake. Come up with another lie.", he said and kissed her forehead. She looked over and I continued running.

What the heck are they planning?

Is she preggo y'all?

Comment and/or Vote.

Dido✌✌✌