Chapter 26

2 Weeks Later,

Ji'er POV,

"No.", I said for the millionth time. No I'm just exaggerating.

"Why you keep denying it? Its okay to admit it Ji'er.", she said.

"But I don't feel that way. Just let Chris do him. He can be with Taylor if he wants. I already told him before we broke up that we could see other people just no physically touching.", I said shrugging.

"But-",

"No buts Ronnie, Only time will tell."

"Time will tell what?", she asked. She shuffled in her bed a little as she stopped looking into the camera.

"Ronnie?", I called getting her to listen. She glanced back down at me.

"Oh Sorry, my Grandfather was being nosey.", she said whispering a little. I chuckled a little.

"You having fun?", I asked.

"Yeah, we bouta make a cake for my little cousi-, wait nope. We gone finish this conversation missy.", she said smirking. I shook my head.

"Ok time would tell if we get back together or nah but right now I'm just chilling.", I said shrugging.

"Whateva Ji'er. He's yours, only meant for you. Watch this lil relationship of his go down the drain real fast just watch just watch.", she said so determined. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Go make yo cake girl, this him right now."

"Oh so you tryna be sneaky, why can't you just add him onto this conversation?", she asked raising her eyebrow.

"You annoying as hell. Goodbye bruh, you getting on my nerves.", I said mean mugging her.

"Mad or nah but bye since you wanna be sensitive.", she said. I flicked my middle finger at her.

"Call me later tho.", she said and I hung up the video call.

Chris POV,

"Taylor back up.", I said as she kept trying to kiss me. I was trying this new relationship thing but I only got my eyes on one person which is Ji'er but ion wanna seem desperate. Imma just wait till my time is up for waiting for her, which imma do patiently, and win her back.

"We in a relationship Chris, why can't I kiss you?", Taylor whined.

I quickly pecked her cheek making her blush. She was very soft. She needed a backbone. Ugghhh I miss my bae.

"You ready to go back home or you wanna spend the night?", I asked her.

"My mom would kill me.", she said in a serious tone looking at me. She rose up from her position. "Chris, what time is it?", she asked.

"Its only 9:36 Tay.", I said looking up from my notebook. Her eyes could've popped out her head as she hurriedly put her shoes and jacket on.

"I gotta go. See you later baby", she said looking at me.

"Mhm.", I responded too focused on my writing to look at her. She smacked her teeth and slammed my room door.

I had called the guy back that gave me the offer of being signed. Now I'm writing music but I have writers block. The only person that can help me is Ji'er.

I got out my bed and walked into my closet. I reached on the top of it for my black apple laptop. I pulled it down and got the charger just in case. I logged in and went to the ooVoo app and tapped on Ji'er's username to video call her. I let the annoying ringer sound go off as I waited for her to answer.