Chapter 24

Chris,

We rode in silence as the music blasted through the speakers. He parked outside of his crib and turned the car off.

"You not gone get out?", Jordan said.

"I'm scared.", I admitted.

"Nigga you better own up to your mistake, you wasn't afraid when you put your mouth on my sister. Why you so tense now?", he said chuckling a little.

Welp, I guess its bout that time. I'm not gone wait to tell him because the ass whooping gone be worse. It was around 8:00, close to getting dark. Man so much happened today. I got out the car and so did Jordan leaning against it.

"Can you come in?", I asked him.

"Nigga stop being a pussy, I'll come in when I feel like you've had enough. I shook my head and walked up to his door. I gotta be a man and take it. The door swung open and I gulped.

"Hey, Wassup?", he said. He looked happy. Well this is about to ruin his mood.

"I gotta tell you something.", I said.

"Umm okay come in.", he said awkwardly. I walked in slowly and sat on the red leather couch.

"So-",

"I kissed Ronnie.", I confessed. He took a pause as if he was confused.

"I told her to meet me at the park. I admitted to her that I loved her and she started yelling at me then something came over me making me kiss her.", I paused.

"Nah, nigga tell me the rest.", he said standing up. I sighed.

"I tried to make the kiss deeper by-", he punched me stopping me from talking. I stood up. I wasn't going to back down. I punched him back catching him off guard. He paused. Then looked at me.

Jordan,

All I saw was Chris getting slammed on the glass table through the window. Should I stop it? Naw its getting good and implus, I didn't get a chance to hurt him so he can wait. Chris blocked him from hitting him in the face. Chris stood back up getting in stance, he threw a punch at Trey with all his strength making Trey stumble a little. Trey grinned then rushed him into the wall making him hit his head. Chris fell to the floor and I ran in before Trey could throw another hit. Trey's dad ran downstairs.

"What the hell!", he shouted.

I stood over Chris and got my snapchat out.

"You just got knocked the fuck out!", I yelled then stopped the video. I posted it and locked my phone. Trey's dad came over to Chris checking his pulse.

"Oh he's just taking a nap.", he said then walked back up the steps.

"Okay, y'all can make up now.", I said.

"Yeah after I call Ronnie.", I nodded and tried to pick up Chris.

"Help me!", I said laughing.

"Nahh, you got it.", I smacked my teeth and put Chris over my shoulder as some of his blood got on my shirt and put him in my car.

Trey was upset, but they still boys right?

Comment and/or Vote!

Dido✌✌✊