Chapter 33

Chris POV,

"Chris call yo dad, Trey call yo dad, Chyna call yo dad, Ji'er call yo dad. I'm calling mines now.", Jordan said.

"Umm why?", I said as we were on our way to Derek's.

"Cause these nigga ain't gone give up unless they scared enough. If we pull up with the fam, we'll be aight.", Jordan said

"Wassup Pops. I need you to roll up at 8301 Square Creek Dr.", Jordan said on the phone with his dad.

"Because these boys kidnapped Mya. They got weapons and stuff and they won't back off.", Jordan said.

"Alright I'll see you. Should we go on in or wait on you?"

"Okay.", Jordan said and hung up the phone.

"Y'all he said we should wait in the car.", Jordan said.

Everybody else except Veronica pulled out their cellular devices and started calling their dads after Jordan was done.

"Mines coming.", Chyna said hanging her phone up.

"Mine on the way.", I said.

"He coming.", Trey said.

"Yo where the hell is Ty?", Jordan said.

Ty POV,

"Oooh, Ty. Help me outta here please.", Mya said once she saw me. I looked at her. All I did was laughed at her and moved along.

"Stay focused Ty.", Derek said.

"Nigga shut the fuck up and show me the money.", I told him. I followed him upstairs out of the unfinished basement.

"Follow me.", he said. The front door busted open and I ran out.

"Aye where Derek at.?", a familiar voice asked.

"I don't know sir.", I heard Derek say.

"Aight, where's my daughter young man?", Mr. Malik asked. "Check the rest of the place.", I guess he was talking to some other people. I heard a noise. It sounded like someone fell, tripped, or something "You know if you're lying to me, they'll be consequences. Where the fuck is my niece?", It sounded like Mr. Clinton.

I tiptoed downstairs seeing what was going on. Mr. Clinton had him jacked up against the wall. He looked at him one last time and dropped him following Trey, Ronnie, Chris, Ji'er, Jordan, and Chyna and 2 other men. Who were they?

I went back upstairs into Derek's room searching for where he put the money. I threw clothes and papers everywhere searching for it but it wasn't up here. I heard footsteps coming my way. I found a close by hiding spot.

Chris POV,

"Babe, go ahead with the girls. I gotta go.", I said. Ji'er walked off following Ronnie and Chyna.

"Come on Chris. What does Derek look like?", Trey's dad asked.

"Very skinny, caramel skin, hard face, and his hair is about 3 inches long.", I said.

"Man, we just saw him.", Mr. Malik said.

"Should we turn around?", Jordan said.

"No son, we need to find your sister.", Mr. Malik said. On our way to look for her, we saw about 4 people with guns.

"It's bout that time.", Jordan said.

Ronnie's POV,

There was a huge basement on this floor, this was like maybe the forth floor. Chyna opened the door to the basement. Mya sat right in the middle of the floor so you could see her when you first open the door. We walked down the stairs slowly just in case someone was on this floor watching her.