Waiting

.:!Ronnie's POV!:.

Its been two weeks since the time Chris sang in front everyone in the cafeteria. Can't believe his mom felt that way but hey, he's taking it very well which is weird.

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and the dance has been the main topic at school. So far Maurice is going with Ji'er, Tyga is going with Chyna and we're meeting her today. I told him to bring her over to the chill spot with us(my house). Jordan said that he's going alone because he don't need a girl by his side to turn up and he said he gone basically be with the crew most of the time. He just don't want to admit that the girl he wanted to go with, turned him down. I haven't got asked yet and Aldy hasn't been to school lately and today was his first day back. Its not like he got in trouble or anything. I was just worried because he usually tells me wassup so I won't feel like this but he's being very distant of me and I don't know why. I can't stay mad at him so I'm just going to have figure that out myself.

•••••••

After the bell rung, I walked out to my locker. Now that I think about it, I need some girl friends. That's why I'm so excited to meet Chyna. Ji'er, I never got a chance to chat with her because we only have the same lunch period and she doesn't sit with us.

I grabbed my Math notebook and put the notebooks that I was carrying in my hand from my last class and closed my locker. I had some time left before the bell rung so I walked around and then I went into the bathroom. As soon as I opened the door, a bunch of girls scattered out laughing and shit. It was a girl in the corner all bruised up. Me being me, I was at her side asking her what happened.

"They beat me up because they said that they were waiting on Chris to ask them out. They were the girls I sat with in most my classes. They literally drool over Chris but its not my fault he asked me first and who in the hell wouldn't accept that offer from his sexy ass. So they said they had to beat me up badly to make sure I didn't have a chance to go the dance with Chris and they told me I needed to unaccept the offer or they'd do it again", Ji'er said.

Was I mad? Hell yeah. Its not even my situation but if you are a part of the crew or new to it, you are like another sister or brother and when it comes to my sister, I will most definitely solve it.

"Oh hell no, they ain't getting away with this hell no. Look at you. This is terrible man. Imma make sure they get theirs but you. You are going to that dance.", she looked a bit surprised because never have I ever yelled or been this full of rage. I'm a very nonchalant and chill person but I'm still fun. The bell rung 30 minutes ago and I wasn't planning on going to class.

"Come on. Let me get you to the nurse.", she nodded and let me help her up. We walked out the bathroom and she hid her face as we walked passed some people and to the nurse office. We walked in the office door and Ms. Parks told us to wait for her because she was running a couple of errands for other students. She worked at the front office and gives students their schedules and stuff like that. Ms. Jones's, the nurse, office was in the same room.

"Hey Ms. Jones, she got into a fight no wait lemme tell you what really happened. She got jumped and threatened you know what just handle her face and I'll talk to the principal!" I exclaimed like a mad person.

I walked to the back and made a left then I walked pass three doors to some other rooms and into the Principal's office. I knocked on the door first. He let me in.

"Hi Mr.Williams, I was here to tell you that Ji'er Henderson was jumped today in the bathroom by about 6 girls and she was als-",

"One second Veronica, we have the tape." I was going to ask him if I could see it but I stayed seated.

"I know you want to see it, I haven't pressed play yet. Hurry up." He read my mind. I jogged over to him and he pressed play.

When the video ended, he told me that they were suspended and they wouldn't be able to go to the dance in two weeks. This is perfect because since I can't beat they ass on school ground then I'll do it while they're suspended.

I walked back to the nurse office and she had just let Ji'er out.

"He said they were suspended for five days and would have to miss the dance." I explained before she asked. The bell had just rung for us to go to lunch so we were on our way there.

"Hey, thanks for your help I appreciate it. We should hang out more, you seem cool to be around."

"Yeah you right, what's your phone number?", I asked her.

"They stole my phone." Ji'er said.

"Iight cool, I gotchu. Come sit with us tho. I don't want you around them."

"Ok but can I ask you a question?", I nodded. "Are you and Trey dating cause y'all would be so cute.", she exclaimed. I smiled a little.

"Well actually were not on the best terms but you think so?"

"Hell yeah, y'all would be highschool sweet hearts. When y'all do get together, don't let nobody come in between y'all because that's to much love and power going to waste. Y'all are each other's soulmates and I can see it in his eyes that he loves you girl." I was speechless until I got back to the real world.

"What the hell? Who knew you could get all deep, I was a little shocked." She laughed a little. We were now in the lunch line and I looked back at our table and saw Aldy sitting at the table. I was going to ask him today.

We got our food and made our way  to the table. Ji'er sat with Chris and Tyga was texting and laughing. Probably talking to Chyna. Aldy was in deep thought and Jordan was talking to Chris and Ji'er.

"Yo Veronica, let me talk to you right quick." He only calls me my full name when it's serious.

"I was going to ask you the same thing like why are you so distant now and why haven't you been in school."

"Ronnie let me talk"

"No cus you-"

"LET ME TALK!" He yelled and now everyone's attention was on us. Everybody knew about us and how close we were as in friendship.

I stayed silent staring at him.

"I love you ok damn...." I was shocked and speechless. "Before you answer that, I've been distant because well I didn't have away to tell you and I didn't want this to jeapordize our friendship. I just didn't know if you felt the same way." We got a couple of awees and stuff like that.

I was still staring at him like I seen a ghost. Now that I think about it. I really do love him back. We been through so much together from Elementary to Highschool. Damn Ji'er was right.

"Its okay if you don't feel the same way." He turned around to walk away but I caught his hand before he got too far. I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my hands in the back of his neck. I brought him close and crashed my lips into his. He didn't kiss back just yet because he was a bit shocked. I would've been too. He finally kissed me back putting his hands in an appropriate place on my waist. It was so much passion and love in this kiss. It lasted for along time and I pulled away first. I looked into his eyes. "I love you too", I admitted. People was gushing and stuff as they kept their eyes on us. We were in the same position from when we kissed.

"Will you go to the dance with me?" He asked.

"Of course." I said hugging him and this time I didn't want to let go.

Comment and/or Vote.