Chapter 1

Hey, my name is Veronica but Ronnie for short. I'm 15 but I'm a Junior so yeah I skipped a grade. I'm becoming popular around this place but that's not really my main concern. People heard of me but that's it. Only because my best friend, I call him Aldy (nickname for his middle name), he prefers Tremaine or Trey but then again, I call all of his friends by their middle name such as Maurice (Chris) Ray (Tyga or Michael) and Jordan (that's my brother). Aldy is very popular. Girls be acting fake towards me to make their way towards him. Right now I'm in 4th period waiting for the bell to rin-.

The bell rung cutting off my thoughts.

I was the first person out of there. I went to Aldy's locker, where we usually meet so we could go to my house. I regret it now because him and some girl was swallowing each other. Literally.

I cleared my throat getting both of their attention.

"Hey bae", Aldy said letting go of the girl and wrapping his arm around my shoukdery. She had a salty expression on her face as she mumbled something and walked away.

"Wassup", I said as we walked to the parking lot. My nickname for him is Bae, babe, boo, beautiful, shawty, stuff in that category. He's a flirt, but I don't like him like that. Or at least that's what I tell myself. I don't mind him calling me that at all tho.

Once we made it to his car, he's 16 going on 17, I dapped up Maurice and Jordan. I gave Ray a hug, I was in this position for a long time.

"Uhh you can let go now" Ray said as he made it awkward.

"Nahh, I'm good" I said sniffing him.

"Ronnie are you okay?", Maurice said. Ughh they making this so awkward.

"Yea. This nigga smell so gooooood tho", I responded still sniffing him as every one started laughing getting in the car.

We were on the way to my house. I guess you can say my house was the chill spot. Once we arrived, everybody got out the car, banging on the front door like animals. My little sister Mya, swung the door open.

"If y'all don't get y'all dirty paws off my clean white door, we gone have some problems." She let them in laughing along with the rest of us. They greeted her and my mom before making their way downstairs to the den with me following.

I was sitting on Aldy's lap. Maurice was just relaxing on one of the couches jumping every second, it was hilarious, Ty and Jordan was knocked out on the floor. We were all watching Jeepers Creepers two. I'm not gone lie, I was screaming from the top of my lungs.

•••••••

"Are y'all spending the night?", I asked once the movie went off. "I am", Maurice answered. I nodded. "I gotta get home babe", Aldy answered patting me to get off his lap. I lightly kicked Ty and Jordan so they could wake up. "I'm spending the night", Ty said popping up and falling back to sleep. Jordan went up to his room stumbling here and there due to him being half sleep. "Y'all need to go to a guestroom", I yelled downstairs. Seconds later, I heard a bunch of footsteps behind me following me upstairs. They separated into each guestroom.

•••••

"Goodnight mom, love you." I said cracking the door open so she could see me. "Love you to Ron, goodnight. Can you cut off the light?" She said. I nodded and walked out her room. "Ron!" She yelled as I walked out. "Man", I mumbled knowing I didn't cut off her light.

."Yesss.", I answered innocently peeking my head back in the door. "The light.", she pointed. "Why don't you just clap it off?" I asked. "Oh yeeaaahhh.... I knew that.", she said pausing. "You can get out now." She said. Well okay then I mumbled walking out.

I went to Mya's room to see if she was still up. She was.

"You gone chill with me or nahh?", I asked her. "Yeah hold up." She got her Kindle, phone, and charger and cut off her room light following me down the hall to my room.

I put on my pajamas and got comfy in my bed resting my back up against my pillow on the wall. I took my phone out and plugged it up to speaker and turned it down a little playing my 'laid back' playlist. Mya was tryna get comfy on my big teddy bear as she plugged up her phone and began to play a game on her Kindle.

I kept dozing off and popping back up faking like I wasn't tired when I really was. I looked over to Mya and she was cracking up with her phone out.

"I know I'm beautiful but you can't be taking off guard pictures of me if it wasn't planned.", I told her as I was yawning.

"Girl hush, this is Snapchat so you should see yourself on my story riiight abouuutt....now.", she said waiting for the video to add.

"You play too many games man."

"Why you tryna stay awake anyways?", she asked.

"I'm waiting for a text." From Aldy to say Goodnight. That's the only way I fall asleep.

"Oooh, from who?" She so nosey.

"Don't worry bout that."

"What you hiding Veronica?"

"Aye don't use my government, and its not that serious. Its just Aldy and he ain't call or text to say goodnight yet."

"Hmmph... Yet! Can y'all get together already? What best friends are the opposite sex, call each other bae, and you telling me you can't sleep with out hearing his voice or getting a text from him?" She stated.

"(....)" I didn't say anything.

"Guilty much", she mumbled focusing back on her phone.

My phone vibrated indicating I got a text. "That's him?", Mya asked. "Mhm." I unlocked my phone and read.

Goodnight beautiful, see you tomorrow...
~Aldy

I blushed reading the text and locked my phone plugging it up to charge. I laid in fetal position, I don't know its just very comfortable, and turned over.

"Goodnight Mya" I said with my eyes closed. She chuckled before saying it back and leaving my room, turning off the light and I fell asleep instantly.

Keep or Delete.

I'll give it like 3 months before I find the answer!