This Boy

Ronnie's POV,

"So you're taking his side.", I said more of a statement looking down.

"I'm not taking no side it's just I feel like y'all were both in the wrong.", he said turning to face me on the couch.

"Anthony, I'm working late tonight. Please have the house the way it is now and no parties.", A lady came downstairs who didn't look nothing like Anthony.

"Alright Mom.", he said. She turned around facing us.

"Oh, I didn't know you had company. Well you should be fine.", she said sending me a genuine smile. I smiled back in return.

"Alright by hun.", she said. Anthony nodded and she walked out the door, heels making loud noises. I turned my attention back to him.

"Umm, like you were saying. How was I in the wrong?", I asked.

"He was too but, no one can be that drunk to the point where they don't have a clue of what their doing. Yes you had no care in the world but you knew what you were doing so stop blaming all of it on him.", he explained. I tucked my lips in looking down.

"Look, I'm the wrong person you should be talking to about this.", he said. I slowly got up silently.

"Since you want me to go, I will. Sorry.", I said with a bit of an attitude. I walked toward the door and walked out. As I was on the phone with a cab driver, Anthony came out and snatched my phone out my hand hanging up.

"What are you doing?", he asked.

"What does it look like?", I said rolling my eyes.

"What you mad because you know I'm right?", he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Give me my phone.", I said ignoring him. I let all my weight rest on one leg and folded my arms.

"Why are you so upset man. Get back in the house. I wasn't done.....", he continued. I finally looked at him wondering if his shirt was off all this time. He was sweating and he looked sexy as fuck. I wasn't even hearing what else he had to say. I was too distracted.

"Ronnie.", he said. I blinked a couple of times looking at him. "Huh?", I said clueless not noticing that he was closer than before.

"You didn't hear nothing I said did you?", he asked. I nodded but didn't talk.

"I'm sorry,", I said.

"You good.", he said staring at me. I looked at his eyes then his lips which were 1 inch away from mines. If one of us leaned in, we just be automatically kissing. He leaned in and I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine only feeling them on my forehead. I sighed upset.

"Come on, let's go inside.", he said walking off. I stayed in my spot for about 17 seconds putting things together in my head. I know he didn't just kiss my forehead man. I feel so stupid and embarrassed. I slowly walked to his door going inside. I didn't see him when I walked in. I locked the door and walked into the kitchen seeing him bent over. That damn back man. I just wanna touch it.

"You hungry?", he asked.

"Y-yeah.", I stuttered. He stood up and faced me. He started laughing out of nowhere. I looked at him weirdly.

"What so funny?", I said leaning against the counter as he walked over to he fridge pulling stuff out. A nigga that can cook. Maaannnn.... I licked my lips at the thoughts going through m head.

"You.", he said shaking his head.

"What about me?", I asked.

"You know I can hear you right?", he said. I stood there with widened eyes.

"H-how much?", I asked embarrassed and nervous at the same time. I fiddled with my fingers waiting for his response.

"Maybe I should put on a shirt.", he said ignoring my question.

"No!", I nearly screamed. He looked at me weirdly.

"B-because, its getting hot.", I lied.

"Oh really. But you're wearing a jacket.", he said not believing me. I nodded and took my jacket off.

"You are so funny.", he shook his head. "I just wanna touch it.", he mumbled to himself then laughed. "Don't feel so nervous baby.", he said after calming down. I took a deep breath.

He has no idea of the effect he has on me.

"Heard that! And I do know. That's why I'm doing it. Funny as hell man.", he said laughing.

Y'all think Anthony right?

Oh and should she be with Anthony or Tremaine.

I need some teams so I can pull a few strings for y'all.

COMMENT and/or Vote! Notice the emphasis on comment.... Just sayin'.

Love y'all!

Make sure you check out Confessions!

Peace✌✊✊✌