Chapter 6

.:!Trey's POV!:.

We all looked up when we heard Ty shouting into his phone for Jordan. He ran upstairs and out the door.

"Should we go with him?", Ronnie asked.

"Nah. No, seems to serious for y'all. Me and Trey gone go.", Chris told the girls.

"Lemme call him first." I said. I looked through my contacts and tapped on Ty's number, putting the phone up to my ear. He answered on the last ring. "Hello?",

"Yeah, man. Where you go?", I asked.

"I'm down at the Police Station. I'm tryna see if they able to track where he called my number from.", he said.

"Who, wait stay there me and Chris about to meet you there."

"Aight, I'll explain it when y'all get here."

"Okay. Bye", I said hanging the phone up.

Everybody looked up at me. "So what happened?" Ronnie asked.

"Ion know but its pretty serious if they got the police involved.", I answered. Knowing that's Ronnie's brother, her waterworks began as soon as I said that.

"Y'all not gone get hurt are yall?", I heard Ji'er ask as I got up to talk to Ronnie. Chyna came from across the room and somehow managed to reach Ronnie before me but that didn't stop me. Chris did the same but with Ji'er. Girls are so sensitive man. Can't tell them too much cus they worry to much. Let a man do his job. Not tryna down them but damn, I can't always have someone pulling me back and when they be doing those puppy dog eyes, I swear I be falling for it sometimes. But now, I have to do this because this is Ronnie's brother and we all know how serious that is, so even if she tries to talk me into not beating a nigga's ass for her brother, I'll have to do it anyways.

I sat down beside her turning sideways and wrapped my arm around her pulling her close so she could cry in my chest.

"Bae, its okay. We got this and your brother would be fine." I said.

"But you don't know that. Ty never gave y'all a full story. Never know if my brother in the hospital or even dead, so you can't say that.", she said as she cried harder. I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. "He'll be fine and stop thinking like that.", I said. She nodded and looked up at me with a smile on her face. "That's better." I said. She blushed and put some of her hair behind her ear. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck. She kissed me like she'd never see me again. Like a goodbye kiss. Was she that scared? I pulled away and pecked her forehead. "Everything is going to be fine. Keep that in mind. Oooh I just rhymed. Oh god again." I said, making everyone laugh. "Okay y'all, we gotta go.", Chris said as I walked toward the door with him about to leave. "Wait!", Ronnie shouted. I looked back at her.

"I Love You.", she said. "I Love You Too", I said as we got an "aawwwweeee" response from Chris and the girls. We left out getting into my car. Once we pulled up to the Police station, we got out and opened the door. We were just walking around looking for Ty. I found him talking to a cop. I walked up to him with Chris trailing behind me.

"What took y'all so long?", Ty asked.

"My girlfriend, Your girlfriend, and his friend or friend with a benefit." Chris answered, pointing at me. We all laughed and soon calmed down.

"Ok, so they looked it up and everything and we know where Jordan's last call was reached. I already called his mom and everything so we can go get him now but he got robbed and shot. I'm not leaving there till we find out who did what. Y'all in?", Ty asked.

"I am." I said.

"You already know.", Chris said.

"Alright. Let's go.", Ty said. He turned to thank the cops and we all followed him out the door.

Hmmmmm....... What's gonna happen?