Meet

.:!Michael's POV(Tyga)!:.

"Babe", I called after Chyna. She made her way into my room with a sandwich in her hand. "Always eating," I mumbled.

"What was that?", she asked while biting into her sandwich.

"Nothing, you ready to meet my friends? They should be here any minute now.", I asked with a grin.

"Yes, I can't wait." She squealed. "Ok let's head downstairs." We walked downstairs then went through the kitchen to go down more stairs to my hang out area.

The doorbell rung and me and Chyna hopped up to answer the door. I opened the door and the first person I saw was Chris, and Ji'er behind him. Two cars were pulling up, so everyone arrived around the same time.

"Wassup man", Chris said dapping me up. Both Chyna and Ji'er cleared their throat and looked at us but laughed a little once they noticed. "What why you clear your throat? Your throat soar? Do I need to take you home? You know that's contagio-.", He was cut off. "HIIIII, My Name Is Ji'er.", Ji'er said dramatically stepping in front of Chris, introducing herself to Chyna. "Ohhhhhhh......", me and Chris said in unison.

The rest finally came in and greeted Chyna and we all went downstairs and found a spot to chill. Chris and Ji'er was on the beanbag chair that was in a corner in the room. Me and Chyna were in the recliner chair. Jordan was stretched out on the floor. Trey was in a recliner chair nearby Chris and Ji'er. Ronnie was sitting across from Trey. You could definitely tell it was tension between them. I caught Chyna staring at Chris as he looked back and shook his head.

"Ok I'm so confused.", Jordan blurted out. I guess he caught on to what I was looking at.

"So Trey, I never thought this would happen." I said trying to start up a conversation. "My man", I went over and dapped him up. He just shook his head and laughed.

"What happened?", Chyna and Jordan asked at the same time.

Ronnie was about to say something until Ji'er decided to tell what happened.

"Sooooo, me and Ronnie was talking or whateva" Ronnie hid her face. "Ok I remember all details. Before you hear this story, I need to tell Chyna their background. They're suppose to be like best friends. Well friends with benefits", she mumbled that last part. I chuckled a little. "I head that." Trey shouted. "Anyways, we got our food and was on our way to the table but Trey stopped Veronica saying that he wanted to talk to her. She kept cutting him off which I guessed angered him. So instead of saying this calmly, he shouted it making everyone focus on this side of the cafeteria. What shocked me is that he told her I love you. Bruhhhh I was on the edge of my seat." Everyone was interested in the story but every once in a while, Chyna would look over at Chris and scrunch up her face at Ji'er. I'll ask about it later. I tuned back into the story. "Then he was like would you go to the dance with me. Of course she said yes then they pulled each other into this long ass hug. Y'all should have seen it." Ji'er explained ending her story. Ronnie was still hiding her face as Trey was looking in different directions smiling.

"Shaking my head. Sis, I know you ain't kissing on these boys are you?" Jordan asked. "Oooooooohhh", of course me and Chris were being childish. We just had to.

"I know you just heard the story" Ronnie shot back.

"Ion wanna mess up what y'all got going over here so we just gone finish this conversation at home.". Jordan said referring to the peace.

"Gurrrllll you in truubbbuuul." Ji'er's crazy ass said.

"So are y'all like a thing now?" Chyna asked. Both Trey and Ronnie shrugged their shoulders and made eye contact.

"Heellllllllll nooo!" Jordan exclaimed.

"Yo that ain't your decision." Trey snapped.

"Somebody give me some holy water. I almost turned into the exorcist. Man, who the fuck were you talking to?", Jordan said.

"Who else in here tryna make choices for somebody? Don't act like we ain't cool. Why the fuck you coming at me like this. You acting fake for real. Yeah I understand that's ya lil sis but you know I won't hurt her. How long we've known each other?" Trey said getting up with his jaw clenched.

They both were up now as they kept arguing in eachother's face.

Ronnie finally got up and walked in between them. She turned to Jordan first.

"Man calm down and just go home. You started this shit which ain't even serious at all." She told Jordan. He stepped back and got his stuff ready to go.

She then turned to Trey. "Aldy relax", she said touching his chest for him to sit back down, which he didn't. He was death staring Jordan as Jordan was about to walk out. Chris ran up behind him and said some stuff and they both came back and sat back down. Trey was still up and Ronnie was still talking to him. "Aldy, you're scaring me. Can you calm down?". He softened up a little bit and looked into her eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he put his arms around her waist. They embraced each other into a hug and he sat down along with her but she stayed on the same couch with him and laid her head on his lap. She was looking up at him as they made conversation.

"Yo Chy, what's your problem?" Chris said to Chyna as she looked away. "Am I missing something?", I asked. "Me and Chy go way back well up until I found out she was fake." Chris said. "You mind telling me what happened?" I asked Chyna. "No not now." She said looking ashamed. I raised my eyebrow. "Chris I want yo side of the story too.", I told him. "I'll just stay after.", Chris said. I nodded.

"Okay, we don't need to leave here mad." Ji'er stated.

"Who's mad?",Ronnie asked.

"They know who they are. Jordan that's her decision, Chris I wanna hear this story too, and Trey he's just looking out for his sister." Ji'er said stating everyone's problem.

"GROUP HUG" Ronnie said getting in the middle of the floor with her arms out wide. Everybody looked at her like she was stupid.

"If Y'all Don't Get Y'all Asses Up!", Ronnie said. We all got up and joined her except Jordan. He got up and went upstairs. I heard the front door slam. I shook my head and focused more on the hug. "Gruuuuwbbh!". "What the hell was that", Trey blurted out. "My stomach." Ronnie said and we all busted out laughing. "Let's go to the kitchen." I said. We all made our way into the kitchen as I was pulling out snacks from the cabinets and the refrigerator. We had chips, candy, grapes, strawberries, soda, some people made noodles and popcorn. We all went back downstairs and went back to our spots. I cut on the Wii and put Mario Karts in and me Chris grabbed a remote. Everybody watched us play as they ate.

"Aldy you play too much." Ronnie said to Trey as she pushed him playfully.

"What I do?" He asked cracking up.

"Ate my grape." He laughed even harder and dug into her bowl again grabbing what looked like the last grape and popped it into his mouth. But he held it in his mouth without chewing it yet. She stayed there mean mugging the hell out of him.

"If you want it come and get it na na na naa" he sang and cracked up not noticing Ronnie leaning in to get her grape. She kissed him which took him by surprise, it ain't look like she was reaching for the grape either. They kissed for about 20 more seconds and she pulled away while chewing.

"You play too much, how you gone do that to me?" Aldy said frustrated.

"Don't play next time." She said putting a sour punch straw in her mouth. I tuned back into my game which I was losing.

My phone rung. I paused the game and put the controller down making my way to my phone and answered Jordan.

"Hello?", I said into the phone.

"I JUST GOT SHOT AND ROBBED MAN HELP ME." The line went silent. "Jordan....JORDAN...." I hung up the phone and ran up the stairs.

Don't leave no place mad. Never know what you'll get into

Vote and/or Comment!