Chapter 18

Chris,

"So what's wrong. Why you call me over?", I asked once Ronnie opened the door. I admired her honey blonde dreads and her perfect lips. She is very beautiful and if Trey ain't treating her right t-.

"Umm Chris why you still out here. Come on in. I have to show y'all something.", I nodded making my way inside. I followed her downstairs into the den seeing everybody, I saw Ji'er and noticed that I need to fix my act with Ronnie because I already have a girlfriend. A great one at that.

"So do you know why we're here?", I asked Jordan once I sat in between him and Ji'er.

"Umm no she wanted to wait till we was altogether.", he answered. I nodded.

"Wassup babe.", I said to Ji'er. She gave me a head nod. A head nod? Now I'm confused.

"What's wrong?", I asked concerned. She rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

"Aight be like that", I said pushing her shoulder lightly. She laughed a little then turned around facing them.

"Okay Chyna explain.", Ronnie said as her and Chyna stood in front us. I got a little more comfortable waiting for them to speak.

"Full story?", Chyna asked.

"Yup.", Ronnie said.

"Okay so we was in P.E. and we was complaining about doing 30 laps until we saw Shamiah walk in with somebody. They went and talked by the bleachers on the other side of the gym. Me and V told the coach that we weren't about to do 30 laps so we went and sat on the bleachers on the left side. I started getting a little more curious on who she was talking to and noticed that it was Derek. Yes he obviously got out of jail. V got up and was like; "You know what, imma go ahead and do those laps.", I told her to record them because I knew what she was really getting up for.", Chyna stopped. I knew something was up with that girl.

"You wanna take it from here V?", Chyna asked. Since when is her name V. They better get my baby's name right.

"Yeah okay. So I took her phone and started jogging. Once I got over there I slowed down faking like I was out of breath. I took her phone out and went to the camera app. I walked up a little more then hit record. I'm not going to spoil it for y'all. Chyna just gone show y'all the video.", she stopped.

"Damn y'all real good fa that.", Mya said dapping up Chyna.

"Nope stop, I get most of the credit.", Ronnie said stopping their high five.

"Just show us the video.", Ji'er said.

"Lose the tude baby girl.", Mya said. She put up her middle finger.

"Tell me the time and place.", Mya said.

"Omgeeee you so gay.", Ji'er said. Everybody busted out laughing. When we died down, Mya and Trey laughed harder. I raised my eyebrow at them.

"If you only knew.", Trey mumbled.

"Okay look y'all.", Chyna said looking at them weirdly.

She showed us the video of Shamiah and Derek. At the end he kissed her forehead which threw me off.

"She probably not pregnant.", Ji'er said.

"Duuhhhhhh.", everybody said. She threw her hands up in surrender.

"I knew I had a reason to not like her.", Mya said.

"Yo Jordan, you know you have to do something about this.", Ty said shaking his head.

"Yeah I know.", he responded.

"Wait Jordan, don't confront her so soon. Wait to see why they partnering up. Or how they tryna get at you. Just wait.", Chyna said. He nodded.

I pulled my phone out and shot Michael a text saying; I need to talk to you.

His phone buzzed. He pulled it out and I saw him looking at his screen. He looked up at me and nodded.

Comment and/or Vote

Dido✌✌✌