Oh Forreal

~•Trey's P.O.V•~

As soon as I got home, I started getting ready. I took my suit off the hanger and took it downstairs. I took the ironing board out and ironed it making sure there weren't one wrinkle on it. Once I got done, I went upstairs to prepare for a shower. I took my old braids down and decided that I should get a haircut. I shrugged the thought off and stepped in the shower. I swear I'm the best singer when I'm in the shower. After about 30mins, I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked out of my bedroom and went back downstairs to get my suit. I placed my suit down on my bed and slipped on some boxers, a wife beater, and socks. I grabbed my deodorant and put some on. I then slipped and slided into my bathroom almost busting my butt while taking my toothbrush from the cabinet and squeezing the last amount of toothpaste on it. I rubbed some cocoa butter all over my arms, face, and legs. I looked in the mirror and my hair looked a mess. Let me get that razor.

"Dad?", I called so he could cut my hair.

"Yo?" He answered coming from the kitchen. I walked all the way downstairs.

"Can you cut my hair?", I asked. He had a shocked impression on his face and slowly took the razor from my hand.

"Uhh y-yeah s-sure.", he said as we walked to his room. He wanted me to keep my hair long. It was a promise we kept. I have to wait till I get his age to cut my hair but my hair grows fast as hell. I can always grow it back. I'm just ready for something different.

"Ok, I'm done. Gone head and put on your suit." He said. I nodded getting up out of the chair and walking upstairs in my room. I carefully put my suit on since it was white and put my tie on a little crooked but it'll do for now.

I looked in the mirror and gave myself a head nod. I went downstairs to put on my shoes and grabbed my car keys.

"Bye dad, see you later." I shouted to him.

"Bye, have fun.", I picked up the 9th gift of the night for Veronica's mom that sat by the door and walked out the door. We bouta turn up. I thought to myself as I pulled off on the way to pick up Ronnie.

~• Chris' P.O.V •~

Once I was done putting on my suit and tie and told  everybody bye, I walked out the door to go pick up Ji'er.

I knocked on her door and her dad opened the door. Ahhh shit.

"Oh so your the lucky guy?", he asked. Her dad was in the military and I was nowhere near ready to meet him but here we are now.

I scratched the back of my head nervously and my palms were very sweaty.

"Yes sir.", I said shaking his hand. I was surprised because I never said the word sir before.

He let me in while wiping his hands on his shirt. We both sat on the couch as I waited for Ji'er to come down.

"Sooo...", he said

"Sooooo....", I said back but holding it longer.

"What do you planning on doing with my daughter.", he asked looking me dead in my eyes as I grew more nervous.

"I-i uhh I just w-wanna have a g-good time and", I turned my head because he was scaring me. "Protect her. I won't let anything happen to her. Since were datin- ", I was cut off.

"DATING", he said a little shocked.

I stayed silent.

"She ain't tell me this.", he said calmly. Reminding me how O.G. Macko said Bitch U Guessed it all hard and loud then saying you was right all calm. Dese niggas going to 100 to 0 real quick.....anyways.