~Birthday|Part 2~

Trey's POV

"Momma why is she here.", I leaned over and whispered in my grandma's ear. I looked back over at Destiny and smiled fakely before giving my Grandma a glare again.

"What's the matter with you all of a sudden?", she whispered due to the fact that we were watching a movie.

"Oh my god bruh.", I sighed out in frustration. I got up and walked upstairs to the guest room where I sleep when I'm here.

I lied down on my blow up bed looking up at the ceiling with my arms folded being my head. There was a soft knock against my door.

"Come in.", I said annoyed.

Destiny walked in my room slowly. I sat up and looked at her bored.

"What?", I said.

"Your Grandma is helping us get back together.", she said all innocent with a sneaky smile on her face.

"Bitch your delusional.", I said shaking my head laughing quietly to myself. She looked at me like I was slow.

"Why are you still in my face. Get the fuck on man.", I said annoyed by her presence. She got up and walked closer to me. I was trapped between the wall and her arm pressed against the corner. She smashed her lips into mine and I pushed her back as hard as I could and ran out the room quickly rushing to my phone downstairs and going out the back door. I dialed Ronnie's number and waited for her to answer.

Ronnie's POV

"So we can do it down here?", I cheesed. She nodded. I engulfed her into a hug and let go.

"Now what?", Chyna said as the room grew quiet.

"We start decorating duhhh.", Jordan said popping Chris in the back of his head.

"Hey, I didn't even say nothing.", Chris said mugging Jordan while rubbing his head.

"You were closer.", Jordan said shrugging as we began walking out. Just then as everyone walked out we all took turns hitting Chris in the back of his head laughing.

My phone buzzed in my purse, I took it out and answered it.

"Yes baby?", I said. Everybody started scrunching up their faces walking ahead of me.

"SoDestinywasatmygrandmashousetalkingaboutyourgrandmaishelpingusgetback-"

"Wait hold up slow down and why are you breathing so hard.", I said stopping in my tracks.

"Ok... Destiny is at my Grandma's house at the moment and she talking bout some, your grandma is helping us get back together. And I was all like Bitch you're delusional. This female gone walk up to me and kiss me with her frosted, dirty, flaky, nasty, probably dick lips and bruhhh, I pushed her back as hard as I could not caring about if she fell.", i couldnt help but laugh at how serious he was and the way he was mocking her voice. "I ran out that room so fast tripping over shit. And I'm kinda hiding in the backyard so that's why I'm breathing like this.", he said in a regular tone. I was on the floor and now my cheeks hurt.

"Trey its okay, imma handle her, but I got to go. Were kind of busy.", I said.

"Okay call me later."