Chapter 28

Chyna in MM!

Ronnie,

"Why you so cheesy?", I asked scrunching up my face at Ji'er while we were on face time.

"Cus...", I smile got bigger. I'm still confused.

"Umm.", I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ok ok, me and Chris are back together.", she said blushing.

"What the hell, how?", I asked surprised.

"Well, we went to this party with Trey, him, Ty, and Taylor and I took him upstairs and we talked things ou-"

"Talked?", I asked raising my eyebrows. She started laughing.

"Umm okay talked and kissed but I ain't take him back just yet we just new each others feelings ya know. He took me back downstairs when we were done and I sat beside him with my head laid down-"

"Where was Taylor?", I asked.

"I'm getting to that. We was all sitting with Ty and Trey, and Taylor came in asking Chris some stuff then broke up with him thinking something was going on with us, which there was, once she left I told Chris to ask me instead of telling me that he want me back, once he asked I said yes.... Well actually I kissed him and he got the memo.", she said all in one breath.

"Awwww, but don't you think you let him in to easily?", I asked her.

"Wel-"

"No I think our break was long enough.", Chris said out of nowhere. Ji'er looked back at him.

"Oh you finally woke up.", she said to him.

"I been awake, my eyes were just closed and I was to comfortable to get up.", I heard him say.

"Umm Ji'er, I don't like talking to myself.", I said as it got awkward.
She came back to her spot in front of her phone. She looked at Chris once more.

"I gotta go, I'll talk to u later tho.", she said.

"How you gone stop our session for him?", I said playing mad.

"Love you, but I really gotta go.", she tried to butter me up.

"Yeah whatever bye.", I said smiling then I hung up. I looked back at my siblings.

"Y'all wanna ask grandad if we can all go to Central Park?", I asked them.

"Yeah sure, I don't care.", they answered.

Ji'er,

"Shouldn't you be on that school field trip with Ty, Trey, Derek, Shamiah, and Taylor....I only named the people I knew.", I said.

"Nahh, I ain't pay.", he said.

"Where were y'all going anyways."

"To Central Park in New York.", he said rolling his eyes.

"You know you wanted to go but who class was that?", I asked.

"Oh we all have homeroom for Ms. Leon and she planned this trip celebrating the end of school but I thought we should've went in May, it would've made more sense everybody had other plans in May so they just did it in April.", he explained. I nodded.

"Oh, me, Ronnie, Jayla, and Chyna all have the same homeroom but the only thing we doing is going to Six Flags, imma have a talk with my teacher since y'all get to go out of town and shit.", I said jealous.

"When did they leave?", I asked.

"We were told to meet up at 10:15 last night, that's why Trey and Ty left earlier than us because they had to hurry up and pack and still get there at 10:15 but I think they made it already, I'm not sure yet.", I nodded.