Wrong Guy

Anthony POV,

I think V tryna come on to me. Yeah she fine as hell and I may want her but I know that she's only doing this to keep Trey off her mind. Ion wanna be some pet that she can just use when she ain't on good terms with the guy that she really wants. If I was to have Ronnie, I would want her to actually want me as well, ya know?

"What you thinking about, you haven't touched your plate?", she asked wiping her mouth off with a napkin as she continued to chew.

"Nun lil mama. Is it good.?", I half smiled.

"Yeah, you can cook.", she said getting up grabbing her plate. "Maybe you should finish eating.", she told me.

"You right.", I said biting into my burger as she stared.

*

*

*

"Are you even paying attention?", V asked me. We were watching Twinkle, ion remember. Its about some wolves and vampires. I wasn't too interested but she made me watch it. She was cuddled up on my chest as we were laid on a pallet on the floor. We had snacks, drinks, and Netflix.

"Nahh not really.", I told her honestly looking down at her. "On some real shit, can we turn this off?", I asked.

"But you not even tryna watch it.", she whined.

"Yes I am, Becca just punched Caleb for kissing her and she broke her hand.", that's probably the only part that was interesting to me.

"Can you at least get the names right.", she said. I smacked my teeth and stared at the screen. I wasn't focused on the movie. My mind was elsewhere.

"Ronnie listen, I'm not pushing you away but this situation is getting on my nerves ma. Go talk to Trey baby. I like you don't get me wrong but I don't belong to you. He does.", I said.

"Anth-"

"Nahh Ronnie, you pushing yourself on me and you know what you doing to keep yo mind off him. I'm not the one for the drama. To prevent anything from getting to that point, imma have to get you to talk to him ma.", She looked down messing with the comforter that we were sitting on without answering. About 2 minutes later of staring at her trying to figure out what she was thinking about, she nodded. I sighed.

"I'm sorry th-"

"Don't be. Just think about it okay.", I said. She nodded. I kissed her cheek and got from up under her.

"Where you going?", she asked softly. I went to cut off the TV and the Xbox.

"Help me clean up. We need our rest.", I said picking up some trash and walking into the kitchen to throw it away.

"C-can I- nevermind.", V said standing behind me. I turned around facing her.

"Wassup baby?", I asked her lifting her chin staring directly at her.

"Its nothing.", she said turning her head.

"Ronnie look at me.", I sighed. She slowly turned back around. "You want a hug?", I asked her. She nodded squeezing me. As soon as my arms wrapped around her torso, I felt her relax in my arms. She laid her head on my chest closing her eyes. I could see her grinning a little making me chuckle. I bent down and kissed her forehead moving her hair out of her face. I slowly let go of her and she looked up at me.

"How you feel?", I asked her. She just nodded without saying a word.

"Lemme see yo pinky.", I said outta nowhere.

"Why?", she giggled.

"We boutta make a promise.", I said. She shook her head smiling.

"Lemme see!", I whined playfully.

"Say it first.", she said.

"Aight, you gotta talk to your friend, keep whatever this is as something friendly. Nothing romantic, don't be scared to tell me wassup straight up, you got anything you wanna promise before we finish?", I said.

"Naw, I got something to do before we make this promise.", she said gently. I raised my eyebrow... Just one cus I'm wondering. I stood there confused until she crashed her lips into mine. I brought her closer to me by her waist bending down for her. I didn't ask for permission before I allowed my tongue into her mouth as it danced around happily. I could see her eyes lowering as mine did right after hers. Her hands moved up to my head as they massaged my curls. She stood on her tippy toes taking control over my tongue as we fought for dominance. She let go one of her hands from my head placing it on my cheek as her thumb ran across my cheek. She pulled away smiling placing her forehead against mines. I placed my finger under her chin and and pecked her lips 2 more times.

"Pinkies please.", she laughed breaking the tension. I happily wrapped my pinky in hers.

I know y'all waiting for some Trey. Next chapter. I promise.

About 8 more chapters left. And my REVENGE fans. I got y'all. Be patient.

Writers block got me like.....

For y'all that don't know what that is, go check that out.

Love y'all.

Comment and/or Vote!

Dueces✌ .... P.S, I know it's old. Its all good tho!