Chapter 23

Jordan,

"Why the fuck would he do some shit like that?", I spoke to myself as Mya told me the story.

"I know, see I had a good reason for not liking him!", Mya said. I looked at her. She say that about everyone that does something.

"Yeah I know, not the time.", she said sighing.

"So what happened after that?", I asked.

"She said he tried to add tongue which made her more upset, then she bit his lip until she saw blood trickling down his chin. When he finally pulled back trying to stop the blood, she punched him in his jaw.", she explained. I nodded my head.

"She smart for that, but that ain't enough.", I said getting up going to my closet getting out my Jordan's.

"Where you going?!", Mya asked.

"Don't worry, I'm only going to knock some sense into him.", I said as if she was dumb. She scrunched her face up at me.

"I wasn't even suppose to tell you because she wanted Trey to know first.", she said trying to stop me from leaving.

"Well its a little too late because I'm already angry and when I'm angry, I like to fight so get out of my way.", I said looking dead at her. She sighed before moving.

Chris,

What the hell was I thinking? That wasn't even apart of the plan, I was suppose to just tell her my feelings and that we couldn't be friends anymore. Damn man!

"Ma!", I screamed down the steps for her. "I need to talk to you.", I said as she climbed up the steps."

"What's wrong?", she asked walking into my room.

"Well, I'm about to look like a fried shrimp if I don't get out of here.", I said in all reality.

"What?", she said smacking her teeth.

"I kissed Ronnie.", I confessed. She shook her head.

"You have to tell Ji'er, and I don't even care if Trey come up in here. You over here all up on his girl knowing y'all close as hell, that was a fucked up mistake and you know it!", she shouted sounding like a nigga. I looked at her speechless.

"Ma, you cant say that!", I said as she got up.

"Get yo shit together Chris. I'm taking your car keys.", she said calmly then walked out.

"Man you doing too much.", I mumbled.

"What was said?", she said busting back in my room.

"Nothing, Damn.", I answered she came over to me popping me in my mouth.

"Don't say another word.", she said slamming the door walking out.

*******

There was a knock on the door. I went downstairs and opened it.

"Ahh, I see the cut now, man she fucked you up.", Jordan said standing outside my door. I let him in.

"Wait before you start throwing hits, imma tell Trey myself aight?"! I said. He nodded.

"Good.", he said.

"That's it?", I asked.

"My plan was to fuck you up cus I'm boiling but you look broken.", he said unclenching his fist which I'm just now seeing.

"Thanks.", I said.

"Aww shut up talking to me nigga.", he said sitting down on the couch. My mom came downstairs.

"Feel free to knock some sense into him.", she shouted from the kitchen.

"Ma?!", I shouted as Jordan was on the floor.

"Uhhh, can you like take me to Tremaine's house.", I said looking at him.

"I just told yo ass not to talk to me.", Jordan said.

"Stop cursing in my house nigga!", My mom said.

"Sorry ms. Joyce.", Jordan said.

"Come on.", Jordan said.

"Where?", I asked.

"To Trey's.",