~Birthday|Part 4~

Ji'er's POV,

"Just say check after everything. His birthday is tomorrow so we gotta make sure everything is the way it's suppose to be.", I spoke to Jordan, Mya, Chris, and Anthony.

"Alright.", Jay said.

"My place first of all"

"Check"

"Music"

"Check"

"Guests"

"Check"

"Cake"

"Check"

"Alright I already know we have the rest. We just got that yesterday. Now that's out the way, I spoke to Trey earlier today and Ronnie wasn't there. We needa go to Destiny's to see what's going on.", I spoke seriously.

"Aight y'all come on.", Jay said as we all got up from the park swings.

Destiny's POV,

I made sure the door to the attic was locked before leaving. I was on my way to Trey's house. Ion think I want him anymore. I'm just gone be the little home wrecker I am and ruin their relationship. Like why the hell would he go back to her ugly ass I mean he had a fine bitch by his side. And he go back to her. I only do this when folks make bad decisions.

I got in my car and pulled off. When I arrived, I parked my car on the otherside of the road. I got out with my phone in hand and something to pick the lock with. I crossed the street going up his driveway seeing a familiar car in his driveway. I walked passed it and opened the fence door. Before I start picking the lock, I wanted to see if the door would be open already, it was. Well that made it easy on my part. I went straight upstairs not being too loud because his parents might be here. I paused in the hallway hearing moaning and groaning like eww man. I finished my walk to his room door and opened it slightly. I smirked seeing Chyna giving Trey head. I stepped back a little smirking going to my camera. Look I didn't do anything. I poked my phone between the crack recording them. Destiny, you're a genius. Oh yes you are. Yes you are. I cheesed to myself with my hand still out. My phone reached a good 3 minutes. I stopped the video and walked away. I left the house and got in my car. I sat in my seat sending the video off to Ji'er and Jordan. Let's see how good of a friend they are.

Jordan's POV,

We were all just kind of spreaded out tryna find her.

"I think I know where she at.", I heard Anthony say from upstairs. I ran up the stairs meeting everybody else.

"Y'all why this bookshelf look so suspicious tho.", Anthony said.

"Looks like books to me.", I said while everyone else agreed. Anthony started pushing and pulling on it.

"Dude what are you doing?", I said.

"What is a bookshelf doing in the middle of a room. Look at the way it sits. Its all slanted like and the books would've been fallen out. I think its something behind this door." He continued his shoving with the door

"True and you see how he's rocking the shelf back and forth, don't you think if it was real books, they would be moving.", Ji'er said.

"Bruh just open the damn door and let me out.", I laughed hearing Ronnie's voice. Anthony finally got it open revealing this big ass space in the attic. I looked down at my phone seeing that I got a video message from an unknown number. I clicked on it and when it opened, I was totally shocked. I hurriedly put my phone in my pocket and looked at Ji'er who was staring at me.