Chapter 25

Chris and Ji'er in MM!

Trey,

"Hey babe.", I said sighing.

"Hey, what's that noise?", she asked.

"It's glass from yesterday that I forgot to clean up.", I answered as I adjusted the phone between my shoulder and ear.

"Wh-, I'm not gone ask.", she said.

"Aight. So you okay?"

"What you mean?", she asked.

"The Chris situation."

"How you know, I wanted to tell you."

"Too late, so tell me what happened after he tried to deepen the kiss. I ain't give him a chance to finish."

"Wait what are you talking about? You hurt him?"

"You getting off topic, answer the question."

"Can you just tell me who told you?", she said sounding frustrated.

"He did, now just answer the damn question Veronica!", I yelled through the phone as I went to the kitchen sink bending down getting some bleach and a rag.

"Who the fuck you talking to Aldy? I did the right damn thing, but I know one thing, you gone stop yelling at me like you ain't got no damn sense. The situation was handled already so calm yo ass down.", she said calmly. I dropped everything out my hand. I took the phone and looked at it like it was crazy. Was she talking to me?

"I'm coming over.", I said and hung up. I scrubbed off the last amount of blood that was on the wall and went upstairs.

*******

Ronnie,

I heard a car door slam. A few seconds later the doorbell rung. I went downstairs taking my time. I looked through the peephole.

"Go take your pills Trey.", I said about to walk off until he started banging on the door.

"My mom is taking a nap, retard!", I said.

"Really? Retard?", he said scrunching his face up at me once I opened the door.

"So, what brings you here."

"Uhh, I can't just see my girl when I want to.", I side-eyed him.

"Alright alright, can you just tell me what happened."

"He was bit and he got punched then I left."

"Really, that's it?"

"Mhm.", I nodded my head.

"Go take your pills now.", I said trying to push him out the door.

"Let's just chill. Just you and me downstairs. Nobody else and aren't you suppose to be on a trip?"

"Sure we can do that and the trip was postponed to spring break which is in 8 days.", I said grabbing his hand as we walked downstairs.

"What we gone do?", I asked him.

"Girl you better show me some love.", he said. I turned around facing him and walked into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I began kissing him.

*******

Chris,

"Hey Chrissy.", Ji'er said going in for a kiss but I turned my head.

"What's wrong?", she said closing the door behind me once I walked in. I slid down the wall rubbing my hands through my hair.

"You might not want to be with me after I tell you this. Hopefully we could still be friends tho.", I started. She nodded listening for what ever I was about to say next.

"Well from the beginning, I have to say that I had a crush on Veronica. That's when all of us were friends tho, her and Trey were still friends and all that good stuff. Point is, after the fact that she already has a boyfriend, I let my feelings get the best of me. I called her to come to the park that night. I started telling her about how I loved her an-"

"You love her?", Ji'er asked.

"I don't really no anymore."

"You can't be throwing that 4 letter word around. First you telling my dad how you feel about me and now you telling me how you feel about her. Do you love her like you would do anything to ruin their relationship just to be with her."

"Nahh, it aunt that serious.", I answered.

"Aight then, its just a lil crush.", she said talking with her fingers.

"You seem to be taking this well.", I said realizing.

"Of course, I'm your friend Chris?", I nodded until I actually figured out what she was telling me.

"You broke up with me? When?", I asked.

"Well if you telling me you in love with two people, How the hell you want me to be cool with it? So it was around that time when I let you go." I nodded. "But can you finish telling the story?", her voice cracked a little. I felt bad all of a sudden. We're not together but I feel like its my job to give her a hug. Fuck the story. I got up off the wall and walks up to her intertwining our fingers. I pulled her close and just hugged her as we rocked.

"I'm so sorry baby girl.", I said as she broke down in my chest. My shirt began to get wet. She unattached our hands and her hands went around my neck.

"Just one last kiss.", she mumbled looking up at me. I nodded slowly as I leaned in. I pressed my lips onto hers as her tears fell. I slipped my tongue into her mouth as the kiss grew more passionate. I came to a point where I noticed that I'm actually about to lose her as soon as this kiss ends. We both seemed heart broken all because of me. I caused this shit. She pushed me as I walked backwards until I hit the wall. She pulled back and looked up at me. My head just hung down in shame. Imma look stupid chasing someone that's already taken. I didn't realize that I was crying until I felt her wiping my tears away. I looked back up just looking down at her. What the hell am I doing? Is it too soon to try and get her back now? Should we take a break? I can't think straight? I kissed her forehead as I lost eye contact and stuck into my thoughts.

"Its okay, Chris, stop crying. I'm still here. You still have the right to come to me if you have any problems. Best friends ok? And just mayb-, just maybe there would still be a chance for us baby. But just not right now." I nodded.

"You crying too Ji'er. I think there's just too much love right here you know. Look at us crying like a divorced couple. Do we really have to take a break." She wiped my tears, it wasn't that much tho.

"I just don't want you to think you can keep doing this and be able to come back everytime. I want it to be a lesson, for you, both of us in that matter."

"It won't happen again baby girl."

"Just give it time Chris. This break wouldn't stop you from getting with some body else. Just no touching.", I nodded.

"I love you.", I told her. She nodded then walked slowly up the stairs. I walked out the door and closed it. I walked over to my car and got in. I just sat in the driver's seat with my head in my hands.

Awwww, well, Chris and Ji'er is broken up?

Ty and Chyna will definitely be in the next chapter!

Comment and/or Vote!

Happy Earthday Lol even tho this was updated at 2:00 am on Thursday!

Peace✌✌✊