New Girl

Ronnie,

I got off of Trey and held my hand out to help him up off the grass. We walk hand in hand to the door. When I opened the door I saw everybody in the living room turn to look at us and everyone's conversations quickly quieted down. We just slowly made our way upstairs to my room.

"Trey, don't you have clothes here?", I asked him.

"I think so. Why?",

"we're soaked.", I answered.

"True, lemme see.", he opened my closet and pulled out an orange hoodie and some black leather skinny jeans.

"Nope, don't even think about it.", I said as he started putting it on. "Let me pick your clothes out.", I picked up the pants and looked at them then at him. "These are mines retard and their high waist.", I said shaking my head.

"Well now everything makes sense.", he said cracking up.

I went in the closet and pulled out some other black jeans.

"Here.", I said.

I went back in the closet again and pulled out a plain orange croptop for me.

"Oh look who tryna match with me.", Trey said.

"Ok I'll just find something else to wea-", I started walking to the closet.

"No you good, stop playing.", he said. I laughed and took my shirt off leaving me in my bra, I looked up at Trey and he was biting his lip. I started to unbutton my wet jeans slowly.

"You gone get raped. Keep playing.", he said. I died laughing and continued to change.

"Aight there's a bathroom out there.", I said pointing. He looked at the door than back at me.

"Naw imma be over here watching TV. Just pretend that you're in this imaginary screen.", he said making a rectangle with his hands and squinting his eyes to look through it. I shrugged and continued changing.

***********

I jumped on Trey's back before he could leave the room. He opened the door and carried me downstairs. Everybody was still acting the same way.

"Okay, y'all acting real sneaky. What you wanna know? Just ask damn. Okay uhh me and Trey got in to it. Blah blah. We all in the same circle so if any of us have secrets or need someone to talk to, this right here is for you. I would spill all the tea cus I trust y'all so stop acting like you scared to speak up.", I said.

"I feel you.", Ji'er said. Everyone nodded except for the new girl.

"What?", Mya said turning her head as the new girl was mugging me.

"Ahh shit.", Chris said.

"Bitch who you looking at.", The girl said.

"I couldn't even tell that she saw Mya the way she was looking at Ronnie.", Chyna said tryna mumble which didn't work.

"Mm mm mm grrr... Jordan who is this bitch. The things I want to say.", Mya said.

"Well this is Shamiah, y'all need to respect her cus she gone be around mor-"

"Nahh, she new and she already giving us prolems. I don't trust her.", Chyna said.

"But y'all all jumping on he-", he was cut off again.

"Naww, she ain't even had a right to talk. She don't know us.", I said. The boys and Ayanna was just cracking up while Jordan looked upset.

"Bitch, imma talk when I want to.", Shamiah said.

"Bae lemme talk. Cus if you keep responding then there wouldn't be no point of me defending you.", Jordan said.

"Then hop off my dick my nigga.", Shamiah said.

"You got it bruh.", Jordan said with his hands up in surrender laughing. He took a seat next to Chris.

"Like I was saying. She can be with you but she can't be with us. None of the meetings no more parties and I know this not my choice but she on my property and if she wanna be disrespectful, she can go.", Mya said.

"Daaaaammnnnnn.", everybody said then bust out laughing.

"Whea the music at?" Chris said changing the subject.

I got up and got the speakers