I love You

Ronnie's POV,

"Hey Chy", I said sitting across from her at Applebee's. We were all suppose to be meeting up here to eat. It was just something to do.

"Hey Ronnie. You good?", she asked me looking at me weirdly.

"Yeah, what's wrong?", I asked. She reached over lifting up my chin examining my face. She moved my face from side to side smirking.

"Where you get these hickeys from mam?", she said. I blushed.

"Oh shit. Who? Tell me!", she said bouncing in her seat excitedly.

"Trey.", I said cheesing.

"Oh my god. Y'all back together?", she asked. I nodded.

"But enough about me. What's going on between you and my brother?", I asked her.

"No-", just then Trey slid into the booth sitting next to me.

"We'll talk later.", I said. She nodded as everyone else came in.

"Hey baby girl.", I heard Trey say in my ear. I turned around and he was a little too close. He leaned in pecking my lips. I kissed back turning it into something more. He slid his tongue into my mouth and my hands moved around his neck.

"Hey hey hey, I know y'all happy and shit but y'all can't be doing that up in here.", Chris said. I bit my lip pulling away looking at everyone staring.

"Hey, can I start you guys off with drinks?", the waiter asked. I leaned my head back on Trey's shoulder. We were the only ones on this side of the booth.

"Can I get a root beer?", Trey started.

"Strawberry Fanta.", Chris said.

"Sheryl Temple.", I said. Everybody else told her their drinks as she scribbled them down walking away.

"So when did y'all get back together?", Ji'er asked as Chris put his arm around her shoulder.

"We got bac-", I stopped myself once I felt Trey's hand slide in my pants. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Who told you to stop talking?", he mumbled in my ear.

"We got b-back together y-", I felt him slide two fingers inside of me. I tucked my lips in as hard as I could trying to contain my moans. I heard Trey laugh as he pumped in and out of me.

"We got back together yesterday. I told her to come over so I could talk to her.", he said.

"Mhm.", I said as he went faster.

"Ronnie are you okay?", Ji'er asked me tilting her head. I nodded quickly as he slid his hands out of me chuckling.

"I-i have to use the b-bathroom.", I said. I turned towards Trey telling him to meet me in 2 minutes. He nodded slightly as I left. Good thing our table was nowhere near the bathroom. I think I'm addicted to his touch and we didn't even have sex yet.

Trey's POV,

Our drinks came as soon as she left. I grabbed my coke and sipped on it.

"What was y'all doing?", Jordan asked me.

"Didn't you order an ice tea?", I asked him.

"Nahh, that was Chyna.", he answered.

"Well sip some of hers.", I said getting a call from Ronnie.

"Imma take this.", I said getting up walking away from them. I answered my phone putting it up to my ear.

Sexual content ahead. That's a warning. Don't be upset that you viewed some stuff you didn't wanna, cus I warned y'all lol..... You may continue.......