Back On

Ronnie's POV,

"How isn't that nothing tho?", I asked Jordan for the tenth time. We was in my room chilling. I kept questioning him about Chyna.

"Because it wasn't. Ronnie can you please change the subject?", he said irritated.

"Okay, wait j-", I got a call from Trey interrupting our conversation.

"Hello?", I said. Jordan looked at me then pulled out his phone playing with it.

"I miss you.", he said. I smiled.

"Really Trey. That's it?", I said.

"No, I want you in my presence. I need someone to vent to.", he said honestly.

"Umm, now?", I asked.

"Yes, please. Can you find a way?", he said. I looked over at Jordan. He looked over at me once he caught me staring.

"What's up?", he scrunched up his face a little.

"Can you cover for me?", I asked him.

"You gotta tell me where you going first.", he smirked.

"Whyyyy?", I whined.

"Welp, I guess your just gonna get in trouble.", he shrugged looking back at his phone. I sighed dramatically.

"Fine. I'm tryna go to Trey's house.", I said.

"Whatever, but I don't think I can cover for that long. Just try to be back by 11:00.", he said. I smiled bouncing up and down. I reached over and hugged Jordan.

"Thank you thank you thank you.", I said squeezing him.

"Yeah yeah, hurry up before I change my mind.", he said. I picked my phone back up putting it up to my ear.

"Okay, I'm coming.", I said still cheesing.

"Cool, I'm outside.", he said.

"Okay.", I said before hanging up. I was already wearing a T-shirt and some joggers so I just slipped on a black jacket and some Nike slides. I walked over to my window and pulled it up.

"Wait Ronnie, do it in my room, you'll have a lesser chance of getting caught.", Jordan said. I nodded and followed him out. He pulled up his window helping me climb down. Once I reached the bottom I waved at Jordan and he pulled the window down. I ran around to the front seeing Trey's car.

"Hey.", he said pulling off. I sat back and looked over at him smiling.

*

*

*

"Come here.", he said once I got out the bathroom. I walked over to him sitting next to him. He pulled me on to his lap to wear I was straddling him. I blushed looking down. Once my cheeks stopped burning, I looked back up at him.

"Where's your dad?", I asked him.

"He went on a business trip.", he answered nonchalantly.

"So...", I said. He sighed.

"Veronica, I don't know how much longer I can go without you. I mean yeah we see each other almost everyday but, I wanna be back with you. I miss us, I'm sorry for lying to you. I regret all the wrong I've done of you. I love you so much and I don't think I can see myself with anyone else. I know were young and still in highschool but, that doesn't change the fact that I love you a lot. Man, I'm in love with you Ronnie and, I don't know, no gay shit but to be real bruh, when I'm around you, my heart beats fast, when you simply kiss me my stomach be doing back flips and shit. I'll take a bullet for you, I'd do all I can to make sure you're in good hands and I just want you to take me back so bad.", he said squeezing his eyes shut and letting out a sigh as if he lifted 20 weights off his shoulder.