Damn

Thursday
10:03
At Hospital

*Ronnie's P.O.V*

I was sitting in Aldy's lap waiting for them to call us to see Jordan. Chyna and Ji'er was snoring while they were drooling on Ty's and Chris' shoulder, but they didn't notice because they were to busy sleep themselves. Mya and my mom had arrived.

"What the hell is taking so long?", Aldy said shaking his leg impatiently. "Aldy stop, they should be out here by now." I said.

"Family for Jordan James" the doctor announced. I smiled down at Aldy as he smiled back. "Told you.", I said as everybody followed the doctor to Jordan's room. When we walked in he had bandages all over his chest while he looked relaxed, watching TV.

"We have goodnews and badnews."

"Uhhh, bad news first." I was the first to say as everyone agreed.

"We found the bullet in his stomach causing him to lose a lot of blood. Everything should be fine. He would just be in a lot of pain in the next let's say about 2 weeks. Goodnews, he can attend you guys dance tomorrow just make sure he takes two of these", she held up an orange bottle filled with pills. "Everyday and today for the next two weeks."

"Thanks so much....Olivia", Mya said reading the doctor's name tag. "No problem I'll leave out to give y'all sometime. Oh and he can leave with you guys." My mom nodded towards her and she left the room closing the door.

"Hey knucklehead." I said walking over to Jordan squeezing him. He groaned. "Sorry", I said. "You good baby sis."

"Okay move it people", Mya said running up to Jordan's bed before everyone could beat her there. She gave him a dramatic hug. "Heeyyyyy" she said as she released him as everyone busted out laughing.

"Ooh this one is gorgeous.", my mom said holding up a dress.

All the guys went shopping for their suits and stuff while the girls went their separate ways to find their dresses. The theme is Red, Pink, Black and White. Me and Aldy decided on White and red. He's getting a white suit and I'm getting a red dress. We can't be too flashy because its not prom its Valentine's Day. It was very late at night. We're kind of having a race to see who can make it to the house first with all of our items bought and ready for tomorrow. It was the boys against us girls so we were kind of in a rush.

"Yeah but that's too flashy. Remember mom, not prom just a regular dance."

"Ok ok gotcha." She went and searched for more. I walked over to Chyna, Ji'er, and Mya talking and looking for a dress.

"Ok I found mines", Ji'er said.

"Oh my god, this is so pretty." I said examining her dress.

"Yeah let me find my mom so we can purchase it.....ok let me find my min so SHE can purchase it." She said walking off.

"Ronnie look", Mya said. She picked up the dress and showed it to me. It was short but not too short. The top was tight and black with a bunch of glitter and the bottom had red ruffles. It was very pretty.

"Dressing room now!" She announced. We ran to the dressing room. She stood outside of the dressing room as I walked in with the dress in my hand.

.

.

.

I walked out and approached Mya. She gasped as she examined it on me. "You better get this." She said pointing at me. "I am I am geesh." I said smiling looking at myself in the mirror that was on the dressing room door.