The End

Unedited, excuse any mistakes!!!

Ronnie's POV,

1 Week Later

Thursday

"Do you think she'll agree to letting me go?", I asked Trey.

"I mean she should, besides, your turning 16 and she should trust me by now. I'm just tired of all these crazy bitches. I'm tryna get a break from all the drama at least for a week and if I can't do that, a weekend would be fine for just me and you.", he said. We were on the phone. Trey tryna take me out of town for my birthday this weekend. Get a hotel, I mean we staying in Georgia, but he wanted to go to Savanna. He got a new car for his birthday last week, a 2014 red Ferrari. Anyways, ion think my momma gone be okay with the plan but it's worth the try right?

"Ughh, just roll up then and keep your fingers crossed.", I answered.

"Alright love you.", he said.

"Love you too, see you soon.", I said. I hung up and looked at Mya.

"Momma is not gone let you go.", Mya said.

"Come on Mya, have hope.", I said.

I shot Trey a text saying hurry up.

Ding Dong!

I ran downstairs seeing my mom opening the door.

"Ron-", she stopped seeing me already behind her. "Well okay then.", I walked over to Trey giving him a hug.

"I missed you.", I said. He kissed my forehead.

"Come on, you just spoke to him.", Mya said in disgust.

"I'll be upstairs.", My mom said.

"Waaiitt.", I said gently touching my mom's hand. "Me and Trey needa talk to you.", I said in all seriousness.

"Oh please don't tell me your pregnant, I mean, I just had you 16 years ag-"

"Mom! nooo! Calm down.", I said holding my chest.

"Whew, I was about to have a heart attack.", she said calmer sitting on the couch. I grabbed Treys hand pulling him in front of her to stand next to me.

"Soo, what's going on?", she asked suspiciously.

"So Ronnie's birthday is this weekend and I wanted to take her to Savanna for a week.", my mom stared dead in his eyes with this look she'll give one of us when we got in trouble. I could tell Trey was getting uncomfortable. He cleared his throat.

"I mean if you don't like the idea, it's cool because I'm good. I promise.", he said. I started laughing at his nervousness.

"Mommy stop scaring him.", I cheesed. Just then Jay walked in with Anthony trailing behind him.

"Jay come here.", my mom said. He walked over to my mom sitting next to her on the couch as Anthony and Trey exchanged nods.

"Yes?", he said reverting his attention toward us.

"Can Ronnie go to Savanna with Trey for a week.", she asked him.

"You tryna get 7 days? With MY sister?!", Jay said dramatically. "Nah nigga-"

"Watch your mouth.", momma said.

"I'll give y'all the weekend.", he said.

"Aight go ahead.", Momma said.